JS ✦ Purse Snatcher

--------------------

"Help! It's a purse snatcher!" a woman yelled.

In a second, Nobara locked the thief's legs while Yuji headlocked him.

Y/N was trying to stop the two of them. "Enough! Enough! He'll die! Though I don't think it's a problem.. But! I don't wanna clean you guy's mess when you do kill him! Oi!"

Megumi handed the woman her bag. She bowed a few times before giving them a soft smile, "I run a Chinese restaurant. Allow me to treat you as thanks."

"We couldn't!"

"No, no, no! We didn't help you for that."

The two of them started walking with the woman with a wide smile.

"Your actions and words don't match at all.." Y/N said in -_-

"Agreed.." Megumi said, nodding his head in -_- too.

------

"This restaurant has lasted four generations. That was supposed to end with my father but I insisted to keep it running. I wanted to keep this restaurant and this flavor around." the woman said with sparkly eyes.

'What a nice story~' Nobara and Yuji thought smiling dreamily.

"Sorry for the wait! Here's our pride and joy, the gyoza meal passed down for generations!" the woman said, placing the food on the table.

"Let's dig in!" Nobara and Yuji said excitedly.

------

"Thank you for the meal!"

Yuji closed the door as they all walked back to school in silence before Megumi spoke up.

"You three.. What do you think of gyoza with no meat flavor, that's basically just cabbage and thickener?" Megumi said.

They all turned to him. "I'm glad you said something, Fushiguro!" Nobara said pointing at him.

"She was a nice woman, too! She was a nice woman, but still!" Yuji said in frustration.

"Well.. It's not that bad.. It's still better than Satoru's cooking." Y/N shrugged.

"You have tried Gojo-sensei's cooking before?" Yuji asked.

The girl hummed before thinking back to when the first time the blindfolded man cooked for her and shivered. "Never let him enter the kitchen. He'll burn it down."

"Seriously?" the other three asked as they walk down the street.

--------------------