JS ✦ Hitting On Y/N

————————————————————

Nobara, Gojo and Megumi were sitting in the shade, under a tree.

"Sensei! Kugisaki! Fushiguro!" Yuji yelled out, stopping right in front of them.

"Huh?" Gojo said weakly from the heat.

"So annoying.. It's too hot for your craziness." Nobara said.

"What do you want?" Megumi asked.

The pink haired male yelled out, "Y/N's getting hit on!"

With a burst of energy and all four of them were running.

"Formation B!" Gojo yelled out.

"Roger!" his students, minus Megumi said.

'Why am I doing this..?' he sweat dropped.

----

Y/N was talking to a tall guy when suddenly Nobara and Yuji appeared.

"Y/N-chan!" they both shouted, running towards her with wiggly arms.

"Who is that man?! Have you forgotten the night you toasted to my eyes?" the male said.

"Was it all a lie when you said your time with me was the most enjoyable of all?!" the orange haired continued.

"That night! That night!" they said as they cling onto her.

Y/N deadpanned, "What? Seriously, what?"

Suddenly a voice interrupted them.

"Could you not touch her so casually, please, you homewreckers?!" Gojo said, wearing a blue button up shirt, black pants, his jacket slung over his shoulder and a pair of glasses, resting on the bridge of his nose, "Y/N-chan has violin practice with me now. Let's go home together, Y/N-chan. Today I'll have you master 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.'" he said dramatically.

The black haired male was standing beside him, staring- uhh.. glaring. At the unknown man in front of the (h/c) haired girl. 

"It's okay. Don't mind them. Just go ahead. The station's straight ahead." Y/N said to the guy, pointing to the the station.

The guy bowed sweat dropped and smiled awkwardly, "Thank you so much." he said before walking away.

"Huh?" they all looked at her, confused.

"Okay, seriously, what is this? Could you stop? You're embarrassing me. And Gumi, you too?" she said with an irk mark while the said male just scratched his cheek awkwardly.

Gojo rested his left pointer finger beside his lips, and pointed at her, not explaining anything.

"Explain!" Y/N shouted as Yuji, Nobara and Megumi quietly slipped away from them.

Gojo chuckled awkwardly before getting hit by the girl, on the back of his head.

"Ow."

"I want ice cream." the girl said, glaring at the male who slowly handed her his credit card.

"P-Please have mercy.."

————————————————————