JS ✦ Missing Uniform

————————————————————

"Fushiguro! Have you seen my uniform jacket?" Nobara asked.

"No, I haven't."

"That's weird. I left it right here..." She said looking around then looked at Panda, "Oh, Panda-senpai. Have you seen my uniform?"

The panda who was wearing a uniform jacket that looked really tight on him turned to her and said, "I haven't seen it."

"Really? I wonder where it could have gone." The female said in a monotone voice, slowly raising her hammer.

Megumi sweatdropped as the girl hit the hammer onto the panda's head, causing his nose to bleed.

"Hey, my skirt's not here, either. That's a line that can't be crossed." she said, eyes glowing red.

The door suddenly opens, revealing Inumaki wearing a skirt making a weird pose, "Mustard leaf!" he said before a fist landed on top of his head, "Bonito flakes!"

The girl removed the skirt from the male who laid on the floor with a bump on his head, "Gosh, you're both rubbish."

Megumi who was watching said, "This image is crazy."

Nobara looked at the skirt and realized "Huh? This isn't mine."

Suddenly a (h/c) haired girl walked into the room with the same shorts Nobara had on.

"Has anyone seen my-" She said, stopping at the weird image. "What hap- nevermind, I think I know what happened." she sweatdroped.

"Oh, Rin. I think this is yours." Nobara said handing the girl her skirt.

"Oh, thanks." She said before crouching down towards the hurt male. "Mustard leaf?" she asked, rubbing the bump on his head.

"Salmon.."

Nobara and Megumi looked at them, 'They're communicating??"

------

✩ In the room next door ✩

"Heya! Kugisaki Nobara desu!" Gojo said with a pose, making Yuji laugh with tears in his eyes.

————————————————————