05 ✦ Training

————————————————————

"You're late, Megumi." Maki said to him.

In the background, Nobara and Panda are seen running on the track while Inumaki and Y/N are leaning on each others back, right in front of the staircase.

"Kelp."

"What were you doing?" Maki asked.

"Nothing much." He said zipping up his tracksuit while walking down the small staircase.

"Zenin-senpai.. What kinds of people do you want to save as a jujutsu sorcerer?"

"Huh? It's not like I care if my actions save anyone."

"I shouldn't have asked." He mumbled.

"What?!"

"Fushiguro! Quit asking interview prep questions! Switch with me! I'm sick of these school uniforms! Let me go buy some cute and pretty tracksuits with Rin!" Nobara yelled out while Panda was spinning her around.

"Here we go!" He said and let her go, making the orange haired girl fly in the air. "Ah!"

"What are they doing?" Megumi asked.

"Hands-on practice." Panda answered.

"Salmon."

"Your short-range fighting capability is too weak." Panda told Nobara.

"There's only a month and a half left until the event, so no more lazying around. Here, you can try this long one." She said throwing a long stick at Megumi.

"It's pretty nice to hold."

"Rin! Your turn for practice! Toge! Come help!" Panda called out.

"Salmon!"

"Okay~" The said girl got up and headed over to the panda with the off-white haired boy.

Panda grabbed her by her ankles and started spinning. "Ready? It's your first so I'll go easy on you."

"No need for that~" she smirked.

"Cocky, I see." Panda laughed, "ready? here.. we.. go!" he said before letting go.

The girl spun a few times in the air and landed on her feet perfectly.

Everyone went silent, 'Did she just..?'

"How wa-" she said, turning to the male behind her but accidentally tripped on her own shoelace that came off without her realizing. "Woah!"

The Cursed Speech User caught her in his arms. "Mustard leaf?"

"Thanks, Toge. I'm fine. Just didn't realize my shoelace came off." she said smiling at the boy.

The boy kneeled down and tied her shoelace and stood back up, "Salmon." he said, patting her head.

-----

"Wah~ what a cute couple~"

"Gojo-sensei?!" Megumi asked, surprised.

"Since when were they so close?" Nobara asked, completely ignoring the teacher.

"Not sure, but they talked for the first time today and Rin understood what Toge was trying to say right away." Panda explained.

"Oh yeah! Her landing! S-She landed like.. woah! Why was I before her?! That made me look so... Ugh! Not cool! Uncool! Dumb! Ugh-" Nobara whined. "Rin! Teach me how to be cool like you!" she shouted, stomping towards the girl.

The rest looked at her with their heads tilted, confused.  

"What landing?" the teacher asked.