07 ✦ Break in

————————————————————

Nobara, Megumi and Y/N were by the vending machines getting drinks.

"Couldn't they put in a few more vending machines?" Nobara said grabbing the drink.

"They can't. There are only some workers who can come in here." Megumi said, looking at her.

"Plus, there's not even that much people here in this school." Y/N said.

.
.
.
.
.

"Huh? Where are the first years?" Panda asked, looking around.

"On errands." Maki responded.

"Bonito flakes."

"Will they be ok?"

"They're not kids. They can handle a small errand."

"No, that's not what I mean. It's today, right? The day Kyoto's principal comes for the exchange event." The panda said.

"Salmon."

"Satoru's fighting with the higher ups because they arranged the first years to get dispatched on the special grade case, right? And the principal of Kyoto is one of those higher ups, isn't he? So if they run into each other..."

"The first year they were targeting, Itadori, is dead. Plus, the old man from Kyoto won't cause a scene in broad daylight." Maki said.

"An instructor might have his position to worry about, but that's not the case for the students."

Maki suddenly stopped walking and looked at Panda, "Are you saying... Mai?"

Panda shrugged "It's just a guess. Students aren't necessary for a meeting. Still... they love harassing us, right? Both Todo and Mai."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Zenin-senpai? What are you doing here?" Megumi said as all three of them looked at the students from Kyoto.

The girl has short hair, is wearing sleeveless dress with a slit on the side of her leg.

The male is tall and has a very muscular build, black hair that looks like a pineapple and a large scar on the left side of his face.

"Oh, she's one, too? They do seem similar.. sisters?" Nobara asked looking at him.

"They're twins." the boy answered.

'Twins, Maki, Zenin clan. Hmm... Zenin Mai..?'

"Don't call me that, Fushiguro-kun. You make me sound the same as Maki. Call me Mai." She said winking at him and putting one hand on her cheek.

'Bingo. Didn't expect her to be so different from her sister though.' Y/N rolled her eyes before pulling Megumi behind her.

The male spoke, "So these are the replacement fo-"

*Ring Ring Ring*

"Oops, sorry." the (h/c) said as she glanced down at her phone.

[ Shiro ]

She sighed and turned towards Megumi and Nobara. "Sorry, but something came up so I have to leave now. Please help me inform the others that I won't be attending today's training." she explained apologetically. 'Although I think Maki-senpai's gonna make me run extra laps tomorrow.' she shivered.

"Sure." the black haired answered.

The girl walked towards the other two with her right hand out. "Sorry for leaving all of a sudden, senpai. But it was nice meeting you two." she said smiling while shaking their hands. "I'll take my leave now."