Home

Bella met you at the airport. You hadn't even really seen her show much emotion, but she ran to you immideatly, sweeping you in an unexpected hug. It took you a moment to realize she was crying.

"Y/N, you scared us so much! We didn't know where you were, and when Edward came looking for you he dissapeared too!"

"I'm okay, Bella, I'm fine." Your voice was louder than it had been for the last few weeks.

She hugs you for a minute more before letting go, wiping tears from her eyes.

"I covered for you. Charlie thinks you spent two weeks with your parents because of an emergency. He doesn't know their numbers, so he didn't have to call and check. But Y/N-"

"I know. Can we just go home now?" The words come out in a sigh, and when she would usually object, she just presses her lips together and nods.
1st Person
"Rosalie, go with them please." Carlisle says. On the plane they arranged that I would be supervised at all posible times, so that oour good friends up in Volterra, Italy don't try to pull another scheme with me.

I also am not allowed to by any clothing from Port Angeles.

"Let's go." Rosalie says.

●●●

"Y/N!" Charlie hugs me in the doorway. "We missed you around here. I hope the affair with your parents wasn't too serious, huh?"

"No, it wasn't." I smiled at him, a fake smile. I'm so tired.

"Well, I'll let you rest and get settled in. I'm so upset that you missed the last days of school!" He says, but he doesn't seem to mean it. I nod and walk up to my room.

I almost cry when I hit my bed, which is much better than wherever I have been sleeping for the past two weeks.

I almost sleep again here, but I know I have a few calls to make.

I pick up the phone and press in a few numbers, and it starts to ring.

"Hey," I say in a tiny voice, bracing myself for being yelled at.

"Y/N?" Jacob's voice is groggy. "Oh my God, are you okay?"

"Well, I'm fine." I tell him, fiddling with my fingers.

"Y/N, you don't understand, I was so scared. I didn't know where you were. And if-" His voice breaks. "What if I never saw you again, and the last thing that happened between us was that awful fight?"

"I know, Jake. I'm sorry I snapped at you."

"No, I'm sorry. I was angry with the pack and I took it out on you. I'm so sorry. It'll never happen again. Please forgive me."

"I forgive you." I tell him.

"Oh, thank God." Jacob audibly relaxes. "Well, I need to go, but we'll talk later, yeah?" Jacob asks.

"Yeah." I agree. He wishes me goodbye, and we end the call.

I don't know why I'm making this next call. The phone rings for a few minutes, and just when I'm about to hand up, it opens.

"Mom?" I ask.

"Sweetheart, I'm kind of busy-"

"Can I talk to you, please?" The last time I did, she was being held captive by Victoria. That feels like years ago.