Rule Breaker 🤷🏽‍♀

Onika woke up bright and early the next morning

Onika woke up bright and early the next morning. She tried to wake Beyoncè, but Beyoncè was never a morning person. Onika decided to let her sleep. She ran to her sister Lauren's room.

"Lauren! Wake up", she said while shaking her awake.

"Oh my God! Nika! Why are you waking me up at 8am on a Saturday?! Are you serious?!", Lauren whined.

"Let's go wake up Kierra so I can tell you both what happened last night", Onika said with a big smile on her face.

"Onika, can't it wait until later?", Lauren asked while turning back over to go to back to sleep.

"Ok...I'll tell you and Kierra about what Beyoncè did to me later", Onika said. As she was about to exit Lauren's room, Lauren jumped up. "WAIT! What happened??!", she asked with excitement.

"Let's go to Kierra's room so that I can tell you both at the same time", Onika said.

"This is about to be some good ass tea! I can't wait to hear this shit", Lauren exclaimed.

They barged into Kierra's room. They always invite themselves into each other's rooms without knocking so Kierra didn't flinch. Plus, she was already up...cussing out her boyfriend on the phone.

"No, nigga! Go ask that hoe you was talking to in Ms. Johnson's class to hang out with you today! I ain't forgot! I told you not to even call me after you disrespected me like that! Go find that bitch and have a good fucking day", she exclaimed.

And this is who Onika gets all that mouth from! She may be a year older than Kierra, but she repeats a lot of what she hears Kierra say. Their mom, Karen, has a big issue with that!

After Kierra hung up on the young man, Onika said to her, "Kierra...I had to cuss out this lady just like that last night! She kept calling Beyoncè and I had to put her in check!"

Kierra laughed and said, "Nika, mom is going to kill me! You gotta stop cussing folks out because she knows you get it from me!"

"Anyway! She gotta tell us about something that happened between her and Beyoncè's sexy ass last night", Lauren informed Kierra.

"Oh word?! Spill the tea, pooh", Kierra said to Onika.

Onika took a deep breath and said, "Ok...but first...you both have to promise not to tell our moms or Solange! Solange would love to get me in trouble."

"Girl, why would we tell Solange?!", Kierra asked.

"We won't tell momma, mom, or Solange! Now spill it", Lauren said.

"Ok...me and Beyoncè did it", Onika said with a giggle.

"Girl, you better not be playing", Kierra said.

"I'm not playing", Onika told her.

"I knew that sexy motherfucker was going to turn you out! Give me my money Kierra", Lauren said.