What Happened?!😡

"Oh, Lord! Look at what they got my babies doing", Karen said to Cicely as they watched Beynika on the set of their "Feelin' Myself" video

Cicely laughed and said, "Hush, Karen! Onika said we could stay if we don't fuss at her and Beyoncè for being sexy!"

"Can we get their hair and makeup touched up a little, Ms. Tina?", the video director asked. Over the years, Tina's mental health had improved with therapy and medication. And she was still drug free! So, Beyoncè decided to hire her mom to be Beynika's stylist. She was in charge of their hair, makeup and wardrobe.

As Tina fixed Beyoncè's hair she said, "Baby, I want you to go to Christopher's church tomorrow. You need prayer before you go to court."

"Ma..I will but you gotta stop worrying. I told you Bryson got this", she assured her mother.

"Baby, I hear what you're saying. But as a mother I can't help but to worry. I need you to control your temper out here. Do it for me, your wife and most importantly yourself",  Tina encouraged her.

Beyoncè didn't mean to misbehave, but when it came down to her wife she was a real hothead! Her family and friends kept telling her she needed to relax if she didn't want to be in and out of prison like her father was back in the day. Even some of her celebrity friends who have been in situations like her due to their tempers warned her as well.

After the ladies finished their video shoot, Onika ran up to her mothers with a huge smile. "Mom...momma...how did you two like the video shoot?! Sorry if I was too sexy. My fans love it when I act that way though. Ok?", she asked.

Cicely chuckled and said, "It's alright, Nika! I keep telling your mom that you're a big girl now. A big superstar who's married as a matter of fact!"

"Well I don't care nothing about all of that! She's still my little girl", Karen said with an eye roll. She kissed Onika's cheek and gave her a smile to let Onika know she was ok with the video shoot.

Beyoncè came over and greeted them with hugs and kisses. "Girl, you better stay out of trouble! Are you still coming to service tomorrow?", Cicely asked.

"Yes, ma'am. Chris already said he's getting extra security for the church since Onika and I are coming", Beyoncè said.

When Chris decided to give Matthew a chance to be a father to him, he and Kierra began attending church services with him. Well, to everyone's surprise, Chris felt called to become an ordained preacher and Kierra ended up becoming, as her fans would say, the Beyoncè of gospel music! 

At the young age of 21, Chris became the pastor of a mega church in LA. And he wanted his hotheaded sister, Beyoncè, to come to service so that he could pray over her. Beyoncè knew she needed all kinds of blessings so she was all for it!

But later that night, they had a party to attend! They were invited to Doja Cat's birthday party and wasn't going to miss it for anything in the world. Beyoncè was searching for something to wear while Onika was showering. However, when Onika stepped out of the shower wearing nothing but skin, Beyoncè gave her that look...