🗣It's On Sight! 🤬👊🏼

"Noooooo! I go with mommy and momma! I go now", Rumi cried as her grandmother, Tina, tried to get her to stay backstage with her and Solange

"Rumi, mommy and momma will be right back after we sing and rap. Please don't cry", Onika said as she cuddled her in her arms. After they were officially approved to adopt her, they started taking Rumi on the road with them.

"Rumi, if you stay with Grandma Tina I'll give you ice cream when momma's done singing", Beyoncè told her with a smile.

"Bey...we can't give her ice cream that late! We won't be done until around 11", Onika whispered.

"I said my baby is getting ice cream", Beyoncè said through gritted teeth.

Onika just shook her head and stormed off towards the stage.

"Uh oh! Y'all been having a few marital spats lately", Tina mentioned.

"Ma...it's hard living with two autistic people.... Rumi throws tantrums and so does Onika! I'm exhausted", Beyoncè said causing her mother to laugh.

"Just have patience with them, Bey. And make up with Onika before y'all hit the stage. Beynika fans know when the chemistry between you two is off", Tina told her.

Beyoncè knew her mother was speaking facts! So as soon as she saw Onika she was about to apologize and try to make peace. Onika was showing Solange something on their phone. The closer Beyoncè got, she could hear rapper Cardi B saying, "Yeah, y'all!! That's right! I fucked Beyoncè! Did it to her right in the studio!"

"What the fuck?!", Beyoncè yelled.

Onika looked at Beyoncè angrily. She threw her phone and smacked Beyoncè's face.

"Nika, chill! That bitch is lying", Beyoncè said as she struggled to block Onika from hitting her again. Solange told Julius to grab Onika. He picked her up effortlessly.

"How could you do this to me?! How could you do this to our daughter?!", Onika screamed and cried.

"Onika! How could you believe that bitch over me?! I didn't do shit with that hoe", Beyoncè screamed and cried back.

"Ladies! Y'all gotta chill! And for the record, I believe Beyoncè! Now pull yourselves together because Saweetie is almost done performing", Solange said.

"No! I'm not performing with her! I'm taking my daughter and getting out of here", Onika yelled while wiping her tears.

"Onika, y'all have to perform! These people paid to see Beynika! Not just Bey! Plus we'll get sued by this venue if y'all don't perform", Solange informed her.

"Onika, I didn't cheat on you! That bitch is trying to destroy our marriage and Beynika's career. It's a set up", Beyoncè told her.

Saweetie could be heard saying, "I love y'all! Good night", to the crowd. When she came backstage her smile faded when she could tell Onika and Beyoncè had been crying.