Are You The Father?🤔

Onika and her sisters barged into Beyoncè's room

Onika and her sisters barged into Beyoncè's room. "Beyoncè cover your booty up! You nasty", Lauren said as she playfully smacked Beyoncè's ass cheek. Onika giggled and quickly covered her girlfriend's rear end with the bed covers.

"Either y'all will learn how to knock before entering or y'all will see some ass! Take your pick", Beyoncè said.

"I pick seeing some ass", Onika said. Causing Beyoncè, Solange, Kierra and Lauren to laugh.

Solange pulled a pack of Honey Roasted Peanuts from her pocket and said, "I'm nervous about this meeting with my might be daddy. I need a snack."

"Are those Honey Roasted Peanuts?! I love those!", Beyoncè said.

"Yeah, me, too. Hold your hand out", Solange told her. She poured some into Bey's hand. They both simultaneously shook the peanuts up, tilted there heads back and poured them into their mouths. The other girls watched them in amazement.

"What?", both Beyoncè and Solange asked them in unison.

"At this point y'all don't even need a DNA test", Kierra said.

"Oh, hush", Solange said with an eye roll.

"Ok, everybody leave. I want to be alone with my girlfriend", Onika stated bluntly.

"You are so rude sometimes, Nika", Lauren said.

Onika shrugged her shoulders and said, "I said what I said."

"Well my potential boyfriend/ little brother is calling me anyway", Solange stated as she saw Christopher's name pop up on her phone. 

Kierra laughed and said, "That's some wild shit!"

Once all of the young ladies left, Onika cuddled up with Beyoncè. She kissed her lips and asked, "Bey, you've had a crazy day, huh?"

Beyoncè sighed and said, "Yes, babe. Everything is so weird. I don't even want to see my dad. I'm only agreeing to see him because I want to find out if Solange is my sister."

"Why don't you like your daddy? Is he mean?", Onika asked.

"Babe, I barely remember him. I have one memory of him play wrestling with me and Chris and he was making us laugh. But that's it. He's always in and out of jail", Beyoncè said.

"Oh...that's not good. So I understand why you feel the way you do about him", Onika said as she held Beyoncè in her arms.

"Babe, do you remember stuff about your biological parents?", Beyoncè asked.

Onika took a deep breath and said, "Yes...my daddy was a very nice man. But one time he got sad because my doctor told him and momma that I have ADHD and Autism. Daddy said it was his fault because I got it from him. My momma told him not to be sad. She told him that I have his smartness and I'll probably be an entrepreneur like him someday."