Drama In The Elevator😂

"Woman ain't nobody leaving the music industry! We're the hottest artists in the game right now! We're outselling everybody", Beyoncè said to her wife

Onika sighed and pouted. Then said, "But it's too much drama! Somebody is always trying to start bullshit with us. I'm tired of it!"

"Bae....fuck people! Just like I said Miles can't run away from school because of a bully, we can't run away from the music industry because of bullies either", Beyoncè said

Before Onika could respond with a rebuttal, she heard Rumi's little voice say "momma". She said to Beyoncè, "Rumi's up and she wants you."

Beyoncè opened their bedroom door and saw Rumi standing in front of her holding Roman. Onika decided to let Rumi have him. Rumi looked up at Beyoncè with tears in her eyes. She said, "Momma, I scared!"

"Beyoncè picked her up and said, "You're scared?! Who's messing with my baby?! They better not mess with my baby!" Beyoncè placed kisses on Rumi like this....

Onika smiled and shook her head. "See, this is why she's so spoiled. A little momma's girl!"

"Yeah...I guess she is a momma's girl, huh? It feels nice", Beyoncè said while smiling at Rumi.

"I think it's sweet...Rumi, would you and Roman like to sleep with mommy and momma?", Onika asked.

"Yes...we sleep with mommy and momma", Rumi said. Fortunately the ladies had changed their wet sheets! They always make sure to do so because they know sometimes Rumi wants to sleep with them.

Rumi laid on top of Beyoncè and placed her hand on Onika's face. She kissed Onika's cheek and said, "Mommy, I love you."

"Oh my God, I love you too, mommy's big girl", she said with a smile.

Beyoncè smiled and said, "See...she's a mommy's girl, too. She knows I'm her protector, but mommy is her nurturer. Momma makes her feel safe and mommy makes her feel better".

"You know who else momma makes feel safe?", Onika asked Beyoncè.

"Who?", Beyoncè asked with a smile.