Moment Of Truth 💁🏽‍♀

"Did Solange get any results back from the DNA test?", Onika asked Beyoncè

"She hasn't said anything so probably not, babe. She's supposed to be able to access the results online", Beyoncè answered.

"Well, I hope she finds out soon. It's been almost a whole week. The suspense is killing me", Onika stated as she was writing something in a notebook.

"Babe, what are you writing?", Beyoncè asked.

Onika giggled and said, "I was bored so I decided to see if I could write a rap!"

"Babe, you're so silly! Let me see", Beyoncè said as she looked over Onika's shoulder.

"Baby, no! It's not even good", Onika whined.

Beyoncè snatched the notebook from Onika. Onika chased Beyoncè around her bedroom. They were acting like two little children!

Onika jumped on Beyoncè's back and said, "Bey Bey! Stop being bad! Give it here right now!"

Beyoncè read the lyrics out loud.....

"Bae....this is some dope shit!!!! I didn't know you could actually write raps! Let me hear you rap it", Beyoncè exclaimed.

Onika blushed and said, "Babe, no! I just wrote it because I was bored."

"Rap, young lady", Beyoncè commanded.

Onika rolled her eyes and then cleared her throat. She rapped the lyrics with aggression in her voice. She rapped the lyrics with passion. Beyoncè was astonished!

"Oh my God, bae! You can really rap! I love it", Beyoncè exclaimed. She wrapped Onika up in her arms and kissed her.

"I can't think of a hook for it though", Onika said with a pout.

Beyoncè took the paper and kept looking over the lyrics. She then began to sing....

🎶I wish that I could have this moment for life...cuz in this moment I just feel so alive🎶

"You sound sexy Beyoncè! I love your voice! And you came up with that so quickly", Onika said.

As the girls continued to work on Onika's rap together, Solange stormed into the room with Kierra and Lauren behind her.

"Beyoncè...the results are in....", she said nervously.

"Well don't just stand there! Read them, girl", Beyoncè said.

"I'm too shook! Here! You read them", Solange said as she tossed Bey the phone.

"Well I'm shook, too", Beyoncè whined.

"Give me this damn phone", Lauren said.

"This is so intense! I feel like I'm watching Muary", Kierra said.

"And I'm motherfucking Muary tonight! Now, the results are in! In the case of 19 year old Solange....Matthew... is the father! PERIOD!", Lauren exclaimed.

"Whoa! That's deep", Onika said.

"And is! How do y'all feel?", Kierra asked Beyoncè and Solange.

"I already knew...but I'm still kind of floored now that we have confirmation", Beyoncè stated.

"So what do we do now?", Solange asked.

"Be sisters! Duh", Onika said.

"I guess we should hug...but no crying", Beyoncè said.

"Girl ain't nobody crying. But yeah we should hug", Solange agreed. The two sisters hugged for awhile.

"Awwww...so touching...", Lauren said.

"Shut up", Bey and Solange said together.

"So now we have to break the news to our brother", Beyoncè said.

"Yeah...he might not take it so well...", Solange said.

"He'll be straight! Kierra sent him pics of her boobs", Lauren said nonchalantly.

"What?! When did you do that?!", Solange asked while Beyoncè and Onika laughed.

"Last night! He was feeling down so I cheered him up", Kierra said.

"I bet you did with those big, watermelon shaped titties you got", Beyoncè blurted out.

"Anyway! We should go out and celebrate me and Bey being blood sisters", Solange suggested.

"Yeeees! Party time!", Lauren shouted.

"Wait...where can we go?! You're the only one that's old enough to get into a club", Beyoncè said to Solange.

"We don't have to go to a club.  We can just go out to a nice restaurant. Especially since mom and momma went out on a little date and abandoned us", Solange said.

"What about that one place that has open mic night! Remember mom sang a church song and had everybody lit?!", Kierra asked as the girls laughed.

"Auntie Karen always be lit with them church songs", Beyoncè said.

"So let's go there! This will be so fun", Onika said. Not knowing that her and Beyoncè's lives were going to change that very night.....

 Not knowing that her and Beyoncè's lives were going to change that very night