Meltdowns.....🙄

Beynika were in the studio recording a song for their upcoming album

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Beynika were in the studio recording a song for their upcoming album. Beyoncè was excited. Onika...not so much! It wasn't a good day for her.

"Onika...can you give me more energy with that verse please?", producer Pharrell Williams asked.

"What's going on with her today, Bey?", Solange asked.

"Girl....I had to deal with her, Rumi and Miles having meltdowns this morning", Beyoncè said while shaking her head. She was overwhelmed.

"Bey, are you ok? I mean, I know dealing with three autistic people can be a bit much. Especially for a 21 year old", Solange said.

Beyoncè sighed and said, "I can't lie...This morning was tough! First it started with Rumi throwing a tantrum because she didn't want to go to speech therapy and school. It took me 15 minutes to calm her down and I had to bribe her with candy."

It wasn't that Rumi didn't like having speech therapy and school with Karen. She just didn't feel like doing it that particular morning. Just like Onika loves recording and writing songs, but she just didn't want to do it that day!

"Well, I'm glad you were able to get her to go. But what was the issue with her dad? I still can't believe she has a 17 year old father" Solange said.

"Girl, you act like our daddy wasn't 15 when you were born", Beyoncè said.

"Damn..you right...but anyway, what happened?", Solange asked.

"Miles had a meltdown because he couldn't find his Black Panther comic book nor could he find his lucky Captain America socks. He wanted to read the comic book during lunch and he wanted to wear those particular socks because he needed good luck for his first day at a new school. When he couldn't locate either one he got really agitated and didn't want to go to school at all. Plus Rumi's crying was too loud for him so it made him even more irritated", Beyoncè explained.  

Solange shook her head and said, "He reminds of how Onika was as a teenager. When she was about 14, she got mad because momma didn't want her to take Roman with her to a real classy event. She went into a fit of rage and I of course was the one who had to calm her down because I was the oldest."

"Is that why you would be mean to her sometimes?", Beyoncè asked.

Solange shrugged her shoulders and said, "I didn't mean to be. But it was frustrating and sometimes I would take my frustration out on her. I was just a kid myself. So I began to shut down and became bitter. That's why I'm concerned about you. I don't want you to become resentful.."

"I'm good, sis..Anyway, I was able to help Miles find his lucky socks and his comic book. Everything was cool with him and Rumi. But then Onika was having a fit about not wanting to come here to the studio", Beyoncè said.

"How did you get her to come?", Solange asked.

"I gave her some head before we got here", Beyoncè said with a smirk.

"Nasty ass", Solange said with a laugh.

Pharrell was still struggling with Onika. She was already over it! Beyoncè was getting ready to go try to talk to her but Solange received a text from Bryson saying Cardi B. wanted to make peace with Beynika....

"What?! Hell no", Beyoncè said after Solange showed her the text.

"Bey...if the girl wants to apologize to y'all let her apologize. This beef needs to be squashed immediately, Solange told her.

Beyoncè said she needed to discuss it with Onika first. So after they were done recording a few songs, Beyoncè told her about it on the way to pick up Rumi from Cicely and Karen's house...

"So, babe....Bryson tweeted Solange. Cardi's lawyer reached out to him and said Cardi doesn't want to press charges against you. She actually wants us to meet up with her so that she can apologize to us both", Beyoncè informed her.

"No! I don't trust her and I don't want her stupid, dumb apology! She can kiss my ass", Onika blurted out.

"Now tell me how you really feel, baby. I think you're holding back", Beyoncè said sarcastically.

"She lied and almost ruined our marriage! Why should I forgive her for that shit?! She's mean and I don't like her", Beyoncè said.

Beyoncè sighed and said, "Babe, I hear you! At first I felt just like you. But now I feel like we should go ahead and let her apologize. She owes us an apology if nothing else."

"All I want to do is get my baby and go home", Onika said. So Beyoncè just nodded and left the subject alone.

After they picked up Rumi, Beyoncè received a call from Miles' school. The principal informed her that Miles had left school after another student upset him.

"I hope he didn't go back to his cousin's house! It's not safe for him there", Onika said in a worried tone. But fortunately when they arrived home Miles was sitting outside the house. Reading his Black Panther comic book.

"Miles! What happened today?!", Onika asked.

"Daddy, you ok?", Rumi asked while hugging him.

"I was minding my own business in the lunchroom. Then this big dude grabbed my comic book and started throwing it around with his friends. He called me lame and said I was acting like a little kid. He kept cussing at me and pushing me. Another kid stopped him and gave me my comic book back. I was mad and embarrassed so I left!"

"He's not going back there! Mom can home school him", Onika said.

"Babe, he has to stand up to this bully! He can't always run. I learned that too at his age. Running doesn't solve anything. Miles, go back to school tomorrow. And if that bully starts anything with you, put him in his place", Beyoncè said sternly.

Later that evening, Bryson called the ladies. He informed them that Cardi wanted to meet up with them at 7 pm...

"What do you want to do, babe?", Beyoncè asked Onika.

"Bash her fucking face in! That's what I want to do", Onika said.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Onika....Please...allow her to at least apologize without any violence", Bryson begged.

"Alright! But if she tries any funny stuff I'm going to make her regret it", Onika said.

"And I thought Beyoncè was the thugged out one! Damn", Bryson said.

"Just send us the location and we'll be there", Beyoncè said.

She then turned to Onika and said, "Look...I need you to promise me that you won't swing on this bitch when you see her, babe!"

"I can't promise you that because if she tries something I'm dragging her ass! So she better keep it cute", Onika said.

"Let's just get ready, babe...", Beyoncè said with an eyeroll. She already knew this meeting was going to be very interesting.....And she was praying nobody ends up in the hospital!

And she was praying nobody ends up in the hospital!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.