Who Shot'cha?!🤨

WARNING!!!!!!!! If you have an issue with Rumi being friends with Kylie Jenner's daughter Stormie in this fictional ass story and you talk shit in the comments you will be muted

WARNING!!!!!!!! If you have an issue with Rumi being friends with Kylie Jenner's daughter Stormie in this fictional ass story and you talk shit in the comments you will be muted...Enjoy the chapter though! 😊

"Where is she?! Where is Solange?!", Bryson yelled as he rushed into the emergency room. The entire Tyson/ Knowles family was there. After Solange kicked Jay Z in his face that night, something tragic  happened to her...While driving home, she was purposely hit by another vehicle!

Unfortunately, she was knocked unconscious and her spine and neck were fractured. She had to have immediate surgery!

The family were all in panic mode. And even though Chris, the family's pastor, led the family in prayer, the human side of him still was worried sick....

"I can't lose my big sister... Me and Bey just found her 4 years ago. We haven't had enough time with her. I was looking forward to becoming an uncle to her future kids and a brother in law to her future husband. She has to pull through this", he said to Kierra.

Kierra felt empty inside herself...even though Solange wasn't her blood sister, she had been her adoptive sister since she was 5 years old. She wanted to cuss, cry, and throw a fit. But being the good wife she is, she rubbed Christopher's head with one hand and held his hand with her other. She forced a smile and said to her husband, "Everything will be alright, babe. I believe God will pull our big sister through."

"I want to know what happened to my baby?! Did Jay Z do this?! She texted me and told me what happened between him and her! I swear if that nigga..", Bryson yelled.

Matthew grabbed Bryson by his shoulders and said, "Bryson, please! As much as I want to get my hands on whomever did this to my first born, we have to remain as calm as possible! Especially with us being black men around all these white folks in here..."

Matthew was able to calm Bryson down for the moment. But Onika was crying hysterically....

"I...I didn't mean what I said...I shouldn't have said it", Onika cried as Beyoncè held her and tried to comfort her.

"Babe, what are you talking about?", Beyoncè asked her wife.

"Mom always says words have power. I told Solange that I hope she dies! I didn't mean it! I swear I didn't", Onika cried into Beyoncè's chest as Miles rubbed her back. 

"Babe, are you talking about when we were teenagers?! You were just mad! And you apologized to her later! Please don't feel guilty for something you said as an upset 17 year old", Beyoncè said.

"I don't want Solange to die! She's our big sister and our manager...we need her", Onika whined.

"She's not going to die, bae...Look at me...Solange is strong", Beyoncè told her.

Matthew overheard their conversation. He walked up to them and said, "That's right! She has the strong, stubborn Knowles blood running through her veins. Hell, she's going to survive this just to prove a point!"