Decisions...🙎🏼‍♀

Beyoncè was furious when Doja told her what Meek Mill tried to do to Onika

Beyoncè was furious when Doja told her what Meek Mill tried to do to Onika. But, what scared Onika was the fact that Beyoncè was completely quiet. She didn't speak on their ride home and when they arrived home she was still silent. So, Onika decided to ask her what was going on.

Onika watched her wife undress. Beyoncè seemed a little spaced out. "Babe...are you mad at me?", Onika asked.

Beyoncè paused for a second and looked at Onika. She sat at the edge of their bed and told Onika to come over to her. She grabbed Onika hands and rested her chin on Onika's chest. She looked into her eyes and asked, "Why would I be mad at you, my love?"

"I don't know...I'm just worried. You're so quiet. I didn't want you to know what that pervert tried to do to me because I don't want you to get into anymore trouble because of me. Every time you get into trouble it always involves some mess with me", Onika said.

"No....it's because these niggas keep trying me! I don't play about my wife! But....I promise you I won't do anything to get my ass locked up. I know you need me. And I need you too, baby", Beyoncè said.

"I'll be glad when we go to church in the morning. I like when we just do normal stuff", said Onika.

"Babe...do you regret our fame?", Beyoncè asked.

Onika shrugged her shoulders and said, "I don't know...I love our fans and I love making music. Being on stage feels good, too. But...sometimes I just want to have a normal life. I want to just be a housewife sometimes."

Beyoncè chuckled, "A housewife, Onika?"

Onika nodded and said, "Yeah...sometimes I want to be a mommy. And just stay home, take care of my little baby and cook nice meals for my wife. And I want to massage your back while you tell me what you did at work all day."

Beyoncè smiled and caressed Onika's cheek..."As good as that sounds, I still think your place is on the stage. But we'll revisit this topic in a few years and see how you feel then", she said.

"Babe...please promise me you won't do anything to Meek. He deserves to be hung! But I'll die inside if you get sent to prison forever", Onika said.

Beyoncè wanted Meek dead..but she knew she couldn't leave her wife. She didn't want to be in prison for the rest of her life. She desired to have children someday just like Onika. So she promised not to touch Meek...

She smiled at her wife and said, "I promise not to lay a hand on his ugly ass head, my love...Now go take a shower in our bathroom and I'll shower in the main bathroom. I ain't forget about what you promised to let me lick of your nipples either so meet me down in the kitchen when you're done!"

Onika laughed and said, "Ok, babe! I love you."

"I love you more, queen", Beyoncè said. She grabbed her cell phone, some towels and then went into the main bathroom of the house. She decided to call Kelly because she knew Kelly and Michelle were night owls. They usually didn't go to bed until about 3 am.

"Queen Bey! What's up, superstar?", Kelly asked as she answered Beyoncè's call.

"Hey, Kells... I know I facetimed you earlier but I need a favor from you. Well...actually I need a favor from your brother....", Beyoncè said.

"Bey....what kind of favor do you need from my crazy ass brother?!", Kelly asked in a concerned tone. Her brother was no saint. In fact....he was coldblooded and didn't give a damn about beating nobody's ass. Nor did he give a damn about taking someone's life. He's done both before with no regrets!

"Kelly....please...just tell your brother to call or text me in the morning. That bitch ass rapper Meek Mill tried to rape Onika tonight at Doja Cat's birthday party", Beyoncè informed her.

"Are you fucking serious?! I'm surprised you're not calling me from a jail cell right now! Is she ok?!", Kelly asked.

"Physically yes...mentally and emotionally...no! I'm already facing up to one year in jail for aggravated assault. So I gotta be cool! I promised Onika I wouldn't touch the nigga. But I didn't promise her I wouldn't have somebody else touch him for me", Beyoncè explained.

Kelly sighed and said, "I'll give him your number and have him contact you as soon as possible. Give Onika a hug for me and Michelle."

Beyoncè said, "Ok, thanks! Tell Michelle I said hi and I love y'all. Bye..."

As Beyoncè cleansed her body, she was trying to decide rather or not she should just have Kelly's brother beat Meek so bad that he'd be unrecognizable and unable to walk or talk. Or should she just have him kill Meek all together. Decisions...

After both ladies were done taking care of their hygiene, they met up in the kitchen. Onika was there first with the ice cream already out. As soon as Beyoncè saw her beautiful, naked wife, she was ready for dessert!

Onika smiled as Beyoncè walked towards her. Beyoncè picked Onika up and sat her on the kitchen island. She kissed her luscious, full lips passionately. Then she tongue kissed her neck and said, "I'm ready for some ice cream, baby."

Onika chuckled and said, "I know you are. She dipped her finger in the French Vanilla ice cream and rubbed some on both her nipples. Beyoncè bit her bottom lip as she watched her wife rub the ice cream on her hard nipples sensually. She was beyond turned on...

Onika moaned and played in Beyoncè's hair as Bey licked and sucked the ice cream off of her nipples. Then, Beyoncè moved down to Onika's pretty, plump pussy and licked and sucked on her clit.

"Let's go back to our bedroom...", Beyoncè said.

Once they got back to their bedroom, Beyoncè pulled out the strap and made love to her wife passionately. And after Onika orgasmed, she licked and sucked all over Beyoncè's clit until her beautiful wife came in her mouth. She kissed Beyoncè and said, "I love how you taste..."

"I love how you taste more, sweet thing", Beyoncè said with a moan.

The two fell fast asleep after that..But Beyoncè woke up some hours later hearing Onika scream, "NO! Leave me alone! Let me go", in her sleep! Beyoncè woke her up and held her in her arms.

"Were you dreaming about Meek?", Beyoncè asked.

Onika nodded her head and said, "I never want to see him again! I hate him..."

And with that being said, Beyoncè knew exactly what she wanted Kelly's brother to do to, Meek..."

"