Chapter 10: Speaking

~To The Story~

(Y/n) (l/n)'s test score; 100%

You smiled in satisfaction once again from looking at your results. This is the best score you have ever gotten on a math test. Even your teacher was impressed.

You only got this score with the help of Karma. Your previous tutor only helped you get at least an 80. But with Karma's help, there was a major difference. And it was enjoyable having him as your tutor, even though he doodles on your face whenever you made any kind of mistake. He even wrote 'I love Karma Akabane' on your forehead when you took a short nap during your break.

Nagisa did try to stop him but obviously to no avail. You remember how incredibly flustered you were when you saw those words etched on your head and tried to wash them off.

Taking one last look at the red marking, you perfectly placed the sheet of paper on your desk before taking your phone out and snapping a picture of it.

No, you aren't going to frame it. You plan to send the picture to Karma so you can share your accomplishments.

You

Guess who got a 100 % on her last math test?

[Insert photo]

Karma

Oh?

Who~?

You

ME!!

And it's all because of you 🤗

Thank you! 😁

Karma

Yeah, I know I'm great.

You don't have to keep praising me.

You

Okay. I'll stop.

Karma

What?

No, I'm joking, keep praising me.

You smiled gleefully at that.

You

You sure like being praised.

Karma

😁

Anyway, congrats on getting a perfect score.

Sensei is very proud of you 👌

You

Do you get embarrassed by calling yourself that?

Honestly 😞 But thanks.

Karma

You're welcome.

Of course, this doesn't mean that I'll stop being your tutor, right?

You were about to let him know that he can only be your tutor for this semester, but your attention was caught when you saw that your other classmates scrambling up to their feet and getting ready to leave for the next class.