CHAPTER 2

Raghav's POV:

Here starts another day. Every time I woke up with a single aim in my mind; to make my business world even more big.

 I don't give a bit importance to the world but  I valued my friends more than my family. In fact for me, they were my whole family. 

I was the same Raghav till five years back. Then she came into my life and changed me completely. I didn't knew this fact but once I did , she was all gone and I am the sole responsible reason for the same.

Now , I have a very very private, possessive dream about my life , my future. The dream that kept me alive through all these years.

If business is my aim, she is my sweetest dream.

If business is my profession , she is my ultimate passion.

If business is my life, she is my soul, without which I am nothing.

She is not there in my life right now. She disappeared all of a sudden few years back but one day, one day I will find her . Then, from that moment, she will be all mine.

He reminded himself.

He is none other than Raghav Rao, CEO of Rao Industries. Ruthless, the world calls him and indeed he is... He was left with none in this world, since his parents got died in a plane crash.

He was barely 14 that time. He didn't faced any financial issues , since his parents left him a huge fortune for his future. But he became a rude, silent angry young man since then.

He joined a prestigious B school in Delhi to build up his father's empire and indeed he  was the most brilliant and amazing fast learner, just like his father. There was no doubt in that.

Throughout his life. he opened up only to his two best friends Dhruv and Jatin.

All three were close friends since childhood and they decided to join the same college; the same place were his life took a turn, in the form of an innocent , beautiful girl.

 SAI KETAN AS RAGHAV RAO

DESTINED AGAINजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें