CHAPTER 14

Pallavi's dairy entries Part VI:

Can you imagine which was the most perfect moments in my entire life. Well, it was the past few days that I spend with Raghav starting from our dance performance till yesterday's good time.

The program started around 7:00 pm. Divya and Jatin helped us to get ready. Raghav came out from the green room, looking all dashing and I had very hard time controlling my emotions.

As soon he saw me , he stood there motionless for a moment. There was something like a shock on his face.

Am I looking that bad? Will we look like a mismatched pair on stage? Of course, Raghav Rao has got many fans here (girl students , especially) compared to me, who barely gets some attention from others.

I just hope he doesn't get disgusted with my performance on stage. I don't care about what others think about me but in case of  Raghav, he matters a lot to me.

We greeted each other and I felt like he is having a hard time forming words. Divya and Jatin also joined us and meanwhile I went out to get some water.

"You are looking so awesome  Pallavi" I heard someone saying this while I was near the water filter. I turned around to see Krish, one of my classmate , standing  close to me (too close, that made me feel so uncomfortable) with a creepy expression on his face.

"Thanks" I was about to leave saying this , when he  pulled me back by my elbow.

"Um.. Actually Pallavi, I was thinking about going on a date with you? How about that?"

Really? Is he asking me out or demanding the same? In both case, I am not interested.

"No. I am busy for this whole month. "

"Oh!" His face became dull suddenly.

"I need to leave right now. The competition is about to start. Bye Krish"   I just wanted to go away from him then.

"Sure. All the best Pallavi, the gorgeous!" Saying this he hugged me , much to my shock.

I suddenly broke the hug and left the place. While I was going back, I felt a presence at my back but when I turned around I found none. When I came back , Raghav was not there. Divya and Jatin told me that he went out somewhere and will be back soon.

Finally the event started and we were the last ones to perform.

Once our names got announced, I saw Raghav coming towards the stage. I saw blood marks on his right hand fingers and got panicked but he assured with his eyes that everything is fine.

 I saw blood marks on his right hand fingers and got panicked but he assured with his eyes that everything is fine

The music started and the lights went off. I felt his hands on my waist. We danced so gracefully for the next few minutes; with an intense passion that I felt like it's just me and him there.

I don't know when the music stopped and when the lights were turned on I saw myself in his arms ; with both of us staring into each others eyes.

There was a huge applause and we broke our eye contact.

Once we got off stage I saw Divya and Jatin coming towards us. She gave me a tight hug and Jatin congratulated us. While Jatin and Raghav were busy talking to each other, Divya whispered something in my ears that made me blush.

"Seriously Pallavi. I couldn't take my eyes off from you. You guys are made for each other it seems." I couldn't reply to what she said.

Are we really made for each other? Are we destined to be each others happiness?

My thoughts were broken when we got declared as the winners. Raghav came towards me and took my hand in his. As we walked towards the  stage I saw some jealous faces looking at us. But I was so absorbed with that moment that I couldn't feel anything but his touch on my palm.

Once we came back from the stage , students occupied the dance floor and the dj started playing after which the event will get over. Raghav dragged me towards the dj floor and both Divya and Jatin joined us.

After while Raghav slowly said  to come to the back stage along with him.

"Pallavi. I am leaving right now. But just don't forget that I promised you a surprise . Be ready by tomorrow morning 4'o clock and I will be there to pick you up. We are going somewhere; Just you and me. And thank you I will never forget these moments in my entire life." Saying this he gave me a tight hug.

" Saying this he gave me a tight hug

After few minutes, I slowly broke the hug. He looked deep into my eyes.

"Pallavi"

"Hmm.." I became almost numb.

"Can I take a pic with you, please?"

I didn't replied anything. He took out his phone and hugged me sidewise. 

He took a selfie and left the place after saying a good bye.

I don't know why but I started crying out of joy. I was living in  that moment when I realized that it's almost 12 and even I should leave right then along with Divya.

As we were about to leave the parking area I heard some of the students talking about Krish being found unconscious in the washing area and that now he has been taken to the hospital. When we enquired , they told us that they don't know much about it but nothing is serious.

I found it very strange. He was perfectly fine few hours ago but now he is in a hospital.

Once we reached home I told Divya about tomorrow's plan and even she was excited. She said that what she told me after our performance is coming true.

Is that so?

Before going to sleep, I made a video call to Bhai and informed him that I won the competition. He was so happy. After that, I went back to sleep. Something inside, told me that it's gonna be a great day for me and Raghav tomorrow. And it was in deed so. . .

                                             (The rest of this dairy section will be continued in the next update).

* * * *

So guys, this was a quickly written chapter and forgive me if you find any mistakes.

Vote, comment and follow my profile if you liked this chapter and thanks for all those previous votes and comments. Like always, type down your opinions and suggestions in comment box.

Thank You 💕