CHAPTER 28

NOTE: TRIPLE UPDATE AHEAD

3rd person P.O.V:

Raghav came back from hospital that evening along with Pallavi. Ron was also with them to ensure  that all his medicines and necessary items are kept safely inside his shelf.

Raghav  instructed to mail him his changed schedule. Once Ron went away it was just Raghav and Pallavi inside his home. Raghav went to take a bath and Pallavi went to his kitchen to cook something for him.

Once he got fresh, he went to the living room and  Pallavi came there with a cup of coffee. He took them and placed it on the side table and pulled Pallavi close to him.

His cold hands were wrapped around her soft body and now, both of them were  sitting on his couch in the living room.

"Pallavi"

"Hmm. . "

"You are beautiful." he placed a kiss on her forehead. She looked at him amused.

"Don't give me that look. I always felt like this since the  moment I saw you. You have no idea how many secret glances you stole from me without even realizing it."

She blushed hearing those words.

"Promise me that you will be there for me till our last breath

"Promise me that you will be there for me till our last breath."

She came up to the level of his face and kissed his eyes. Coming close to his ears, she whispered,

"I promise."

She saw tears coming out from his eyes. She closed her eyes and both of them hugged each other tightly. They stood in the same position for the next few minutes. When she opened her eyes she noticed something.

She broke the hug and looked at the  room at the right corner of the floor, which was closed.

"You wanna see what's in it?" Raghav asked her looking at the curious expression on her puppy face and she nodded.

He went to get the keys and came back within two minutes.

"Trust me Pallavi. I hadn't allowed anyone to enter into this particular room; not even the servants. You are the second one after me." he said while unlocking the room.

"Why?"

He didn't answered that question but rather smiled and opened the door.

When he switched on the lights she saw an elegant white room filled her photo frames. There were so many of them, half of which was taken by Raghav himself. He always had this habit of capturing her on his cam, while she was busy doing something else. But what caught her was a big frame of her photo pinned centrally to that large wall with a . . Mangal sutra hanging on the side of it!

 The room was filled with the smell of lavender. There was a huge frame of his and her photo on the top of the bed; It was the very same selfie that he took that night after their dance performance. The pillows and well as the coffee mug on the near by table had her printed photograph on them. There was a large wooden window and also a balcony that opened to the view of the garden.