CHAPTER 7

Pallavi's P.O.V:

Life was never easy for me

Life was never easy for me. I always felt like an unwanted. The root cause for the same was my parents and their separation. They never cared for my feelings but even then , there was my bhai who always made me feel like I am  his first priority. Then Raghav came into my life. 

I thought that my life was complete then. His one smile was all I needed to start my day on a positive note. I never liked to see him upset. I always wanted to see him happy. His love made me believe that finally I could have what they call 'home'. 

And then one day, everything came to an end. Once I got to know the real face of Raghav Rao, I felt like the biggest fool in the entire world.

And now, after whatever he did, he needs another chance! Well, he was actually demanding another chance. Who knows what he is up to this time! 

 I am working in his office for one week now and honestly I am done with him and his strange behavior. All the employees will arrive at 9 but he is making me come to office, half an hour early! He will be watching me through cc cam and trust me , this is making me hell uncomfortable. Every day when I reach home I will get a message from him, asking whether I have reached home safely or not. I can tolerate up to this point but he really tested my patience once.

 One day, I accidently cut my hand while chopping the vegetables. It was just a small wound on my left hand and Nikki immediately applied cream and bandage there. Next day I wanted to submit some files to Raghav and  something else happened there. I still remember those moments.

I knocked his doors and  waited for his response. He himself has instructed me not to wait for his permission to come in. But  I never really liked this idea. He is now treating me as if I am his wife but I always stayed in my limits as one of his employee. So I didn't go in until he said a yes from the other side.

"Sir, these are the files regarding our new project and..." he didn't let me complete and forcefully took my palm in his hands , making me to drop all the files.

"What is this Pallavi? How did you injured yourself?" Raghav was caressing my palm with a clearly concerned and worried face.

"Raghav , leave my hand. It's nothing. I was just chopping the vegetables and accidently made a cut. Stop being so dramatic." I was fed up of his over concern now.

"Dramatic, ah? How can you be so careless? What if it gets septic? Was it painful? I had told you a thousand times that you are still a baby when it comes to keeping yourself safe. Next time don't step inside kitchen if you don't know how to manage things. Do you want to see a doctor?" he said all these things in single stretch, while caressing my palm.

I just stared at him blankly.

"Sir, first of all I am not a kid. And even if I am a  kid, my safety is not your matter of concern. Next time please think before you speak and if you have time please go through this files." I was about to make my exit when he held my right hand tightly.