CHAPTER 24

Third person P.O.V:

Rohan and Pallavi was sitting on a bench inside the park. He was silent initially, which made Pallavi to think that whatever he is going to say is something serious.

"Rohan, You said you want to say something, right. So just go ahead."

"Pallavi

"Pallavi. I know you have your own personal opinions and decisions and I am no one to change that. And please don't think I am acting over smart in your affairs. But when Nikki told me about your past, some of the details sounded familiar. Like the name of the college and that guy Jatin Arora. I knew Jatin for a long period of time. We met during one of our common friend's party and now he is one of my close friend in business world. He is a nice guy I must say.

So when I get to know about everything, I don't know why but I just contacted him.  I asked him about this, and he told me the same things that Nikki told me but there were some more details that actually surprised me.

I admit that whatever Raghav did to was wrong and nobody is going to justify it. But what if he has also got something to say about this? Like the other side of the story which you don't know."

Pallavi's frowned hearing his words, The other side of story ? Is there something else that she doesn't know? She knew Jatin. He may be Raghav's best friend but he is not someone who will justify Raghav's action blindly. Plus, Rohan is also a sensible guy. He won't tell her all these without any valid reason. It means there is actually something which she doesn't know.

"What is it that he told you?"

"I think Raghav will be the best person to tell you that. Can you, um . . can you just have a talk with him regarding this matter?"

She remembered that he wanted to tell her something today. Is it about the same matter?

"Pallavi, can I ask you something?"

"Yes Rohan."

"You still love him, right? No matter how much you tell that you hate him, you couldn't forget him after all these years. Isn't it?" he asked with a calm face.

She looked at him with a shock and she  don't why but she felt as if he is the most sensible and understanding guy around her at this point.

She closed her eyes for a while and nodded.

It's true. No matter how much I try to deny my feeling for Raghav, he was my first and only great love. She thought.

 She thought