CHAPTER 11

Pallavi's dairy entries part III:

Today Dhruv called me. He talked with his mom and she is into the idea. Before that he has to prove himself.. He has a point. They probably don't  want their daughter to get married to a college student. So he told me that he has decided to dropout from college and  take charge of their firm.

He had already informed Raghav and Jatin about this  last week but not a word about what happened between him and Divya.

They had asked him the reason behind his sudden decision to drop out from college but he just gave some random lame excuse.

They will get to know about it when things get settled finally.

Now he need focus on proving his worth so that he could approach her parents with an official proposal.

I wonder how can love make a person go  this much crazy for someone else.

Will there be someone in my life too , who will be crazy for me? Will I ever be lucky enough to get the true love? Or do my parent's fate will follow me too?

I don't know honestly!

* * * *

Today was the tryouts. I just came there to watch it. Suddenly someone tapped on my shoulders. There he was again. Raghav Rao!

"Hi Pallavi."

"Hi Raghav. You came here for the tryouts?"

"Actually, yes. But I don't have a partner. Did you find someone?"

"Nope."

"So shall we register our names together?"

"But how can we manage without practice?"

"It's okay. Tryouts will be there for two days. So shall we practice and register our names tomorrow?"

"Are you sure Raghav?"

"Why so?"

"Because that day, you were looking at me angrily and I really don't know the reason. So do you really want to participate along with me?"

"That day. . .Actually I was irritated then; very much irritated. But I am fine right now. So if you are okay , shall we start our practice from today evening?" He was asking with that childlike face and I didn't had enough strength to look at those eyes and say no.

"Yaa sure."

"Cool then. So evening 4:30 at auditorium. Fine?"

"Absolutely fine."

I just left the place after that. I was really feeling good. I really wanted to participate but couldn't find the right partner. Raghav seems to be the perfect option here. 

I changed my outfit and came to the auditorium. Raghav was already present there.

 Raghav was already present there