CHAPTER 4

3rd person POV:

Raghav was going through some files

Raghav was going through some files. He need to take over the charge as soon as possible and this merging is very important for his company's growth.

He had informed the manager to instruct the new employees to pay him a visit as soon as they sign the contract.

These three were the most crucial posts and his assistant had already made sure that they were given to the right ones.

He heard a knock on the door and he said a faint 'come in' to the person standing on the other side of the door.

As he looked up, he got the biggest surprise as well as shock of his life. He stood up from his position.

"Pallavi...." he whispered to himself.

Pallavi, his Pallavi was standing right in front of him. He didn't knew whether he should laugh or cry. The girl who was haunting his dreams for the past five years was standing right in front of him.

Her face shows that she is as shocked as he is.

He was laughing like a five year old child who got his favorite candy after a long time. He wanted to scream at the top of his lungs that his Pallavi is back in his life, now forever...

She was still in a state of shock and remained rooted to her position.

He ran up to her and stopped in front of her.

Without having any second thought, he hugged her tightly ; so tightly that they couldn't even say where he ended and where she started .

No , it's not my dream. She is here, here for real.

He closed his eyes; He wanted to stay in the same position for the rest of his life. He never wants his Pallavi to leave him; not again.

She was not responding. It took her while to register what had happen within the last 300 seconds of her life.

Once she got out of that state of numbness, she tried to push him away. He was not budging, not even a bit.

"Raghav. leave me" she screamed.

Upon hearing her voice after an infinity, he opened his eyes.

She broke the hug but he was still holding her shoulder's tightly. It was then, he made a close observation of the girl standing in front of her.

She has became even more beautiful in these five years. Her hair still smells lavender. Even without having much make up , she was the most cutest thing that he have seen in the entire world. Her eyes, Oh lord, his whole world resided in it.

But now, tears were engulfing those angelic eyes. It held immense love for him once but now intense pain, disgust and, betrayal?...