CHAPTER 23

Third person P.O.V:

Raghav bashed the doors as he returned back his cabin

 He went there to ask her out for lunch. But he became alert as soon as he heard her talking on her phone about missing someone's presence. 

The next statement made him to lose the control over himself. 

" I love you baby. .ah! You had the courage to say that to someone else other then me. How could you do to this Pallavi! And who is this baby of yours? You love him more than me? or you love only him and not me?  Where the bloody hell is this baby right now? Is he the same guy? Where did they meet and how did they fell in love? And you are gonna meet him again? Are they serious about their relationship and  how dare he? How dare he is to love my girlfriend?" he screamed inside his empty cabin, making Ron and Pallavi to check on him.

"Sir , are you alright?" Pallavi asked hesitantly. He didn't replied anything. He shifted his gaze after staring at her intensely for a minute.

"You need anything sir" Ron asked with the same hesitation.

Yaa a pistol will help!

"Nothing. You guys can leave." he said controlling his rage. As they left, he sat and tried to process everything.

He feared that he may end up showing his anger to her which will in turn make her move away from him. It will be better if he doesn't face her immediately. He tried to be gentle with his actions and focused on his work for the rest of the day; there were a lot since he hadn't been there for quite a long time.

And when it was about to leave, it started raining heavily. It was so dark  outside when he left his cabin and he saw lights inside Pallavi's cabin.

"She didn't left yet?"

When he knocked the doors and entered her room, he saw her working on her laptop. She saw him as she looked up from her screen.

"Still working?"

"Yaa. Need to complete this file."

"You can do it tomorrow. Now come, I will drop you."

"But sir. ."

"Pallavi it's dark already plus rain is getting worse. So no buts, you are coming with me."

She looked at him hesitantly.

"You can trust me this time Pallavi" he said with a painful smile. She sighed and followed him.

As she got in, she informed him regarding the location. Raghav already knew it but pretended as if he doesn't know about it. Throughout the ride, both of them were silent. Pallavi realized that she is travelling with her Raghav after five long years. He used to take her on bike rides very often back then and she loved that feeling when she held him tightly and enjoyed the fresh air.