CHAPTER 15

Pallavi's dairy entries Part VII:

As he promised, he picked me up by 4 in the morning. Instead of feeling sleepy , I felt so energetic. He was riding his bike instead of car and he told me that we are going to the outskirts of the city.

The cool breeze touched my hair  and I put my hands on his shoulder. He was asking me questions regarding college and my school life, throughout the journey  and I did the same.

I got to know that he wants to start his own company and I am sure that he has the potential for the same. 

As he stopped his bike, after some two hours , I saw woods in front of me; it was more like a forest area. He told me that we have reached the destination.

The view was so good as well as relaxing.

There was a huge lake in front of us and I stepped in my foot into it. My skin felt a chillness and I heard Raghav laughing behind me. Maybe he thought that I am a bit childish (which is true).

As I was mesmerized with the entire thing , I saw Raghav building something near by; something like a  tent. And I joined him after a while.

Within half an hour we were done with setting up the tent as well as a bonfire.

Sunrise was about to happen and we sat near the fire to get some heat.

There was silence for few minutes; Neither he talked anything nor I took the initiative. Those few minutes carried a deep intensity within them.

Suddenly he put his head on my shoulder and I didn't moved from my position. My breath was getting heavier with each passing seconds.

We saw the early morning sun, rising in front of us ; it was a beautiful moment.

'Pallavi. . ."

"Hmm. . ."

"This is used to be my dad's favorite place.  We used to come here every time I won a competition. So I thought I should bring you here after our victory"

"You guys seem to be pretty close to each other."

"We were close to each other. My parents died when I was just 14."

I was shocked hearing those words. I didn't knew what to say or do but I just put my arms around his shoulder and  pulled him more close to me.

He suddenly hugged me tight and started crying . And I wrapped him tightly with my arms.

He cried out all his emotions. No one could guess that a ' Mr. Every time angry Raghav Rao ' could cry like a kid. Somehow few drops of tear appeared inside my eyes too. . ..

We remained in the same position for few more minutes. Then he stood up and composed himself.

"I am sorry. All of that came out of me all of a sudden."