CHAPTER 9

Pallavi's dairy entries  Part I : Her memories, starting from few days after the Fresher's Party.

College is going really good since the day the classes have started and  I am  enjoying  a different kind of freedom nowadays. Of course, Bhai calls me daily and assure me that nanu is fine. I miss them a lot. But right now I should prepare myself for a new chapter in my life.

 Divya and I are fully focused on our studies but that doesn't stop us from exploring this new city or making new friends. Divya has one old friend from her school. I had already met him during the welcome party. That day held a surprise for me. Dhruv, who was Divya's senior from her school doesn't seem to be one of her casual friends. The way both are blushing clearly shows that both of them like each other very much. But when I asked Divya about the same , she denied it with a horrified face. Any way I am not going to buy it. There is something going in between them.

May be they like each other. She will not hide it from me, if they are in a serious relationship. By the way when, Dhruv introduced his friends , I noticed a familiar figure among them. It was the same person who saved me from that road accident. Raghav, that's his name. Well, I didn't dared to look at that face again because he seems to be very much mysterious and I ignored him as much as possible.

Jatin , his other friend seems to be good. Most of the seniors here are very friendly but I collided with one of them this morning. Trust me that experience itself was horrible.

I was going to library when that girl ( who was carelessly walking , while talking on her phone) collided with me. Even though it was her mistake, I said a polite sorry.

"What sorry? Can't you see? Because of you, only because of you , I have to redo my makeup."

"Excuse me?"

"What?"

"First of all, you should look through the way in which you are walking and second why are shouting at me , even after hearing a polite apology from my side?"

"You.."

"Esha.." She couldn't complete her whatsoever curse words she was going to say as someone called her from behind.

"Just stay away from me next time, you junior" she vanished after rubbing these words on my face.

I just ignored the entire thing and went on to do my work.

Only God knows what else is in store for me, at this campus.

* * * *

It's almost few months since our college has started and I should really work on my time table because today I woke up late, again. Since Divya went to her hometown , there is no on at home to wake me up even if I am late for my classes.

I was rushing in my two wheeler when a car almost hit me. Luckily I turned the vehicle to the other side and in the process I lost my balance and fell down.

The road was not so crowded and the person inside the car, came out.

It was none other than Raghav, Dhruv's friend.

"You, again?" he shouted while I was checking the wound on my right arm.

"Yes, me. Again!" I replied sarcastically.

"Are you  planning to create your own road accident and claim the insurance?"

"What?"

"Because this is the second time I am picking you up from an accident! I think this is one of your favorite hobbies."