CHAPTER 29

NOTE: This will be the last chapter of this story and it will be followed by an epilogue. So please don't stop reading after this chapter and kindly scroll down after this.

3rd person P.O.V:  After one month

Farhan and Jatin made a final check at the wedding location in the resort.

 After getting the permission from her family they both went to London to meet Divya, Dhruv and Jatin. Divya opened the door that day and she was still totally unaware about Pallavi, being back in their lives.

The first man she saw then was Raghav and she was still angry with him. But when Raghav moved a bit, she saw her best friend , whom she was missing like hell for five years . She was astonished for like ten seconds and then didn't thought twice before hugging her tightly.

There both Pallavi and Divya had an emotional reunion. 

"I am sorry " Pallavi said.

"Shh. ..I am sorry Pallavi. Because of me, you had to go through all that. And I was not even there when you needed me the most."

"I just didn't felt like facing anyone then"

Then she looked at Raghav with a cold expression but before she could say anything Dhruv came and stood there motionless after seeing Pallavi.

Pallavi pulled all of them inside and as soon as Divya closed the door, both Raghav and Pallavi hugged Dhruv.

"I am sorry Palla . " 

"Shhh"

"I don't want to hear another apology from you guys." she didn't let him finish.

"And what is he doing with you now Pallavi?" Divya asked pointing at Raghav.

Pallavi made them sit and narrated what happened between them for past few months. Divya was still a bit angry at Raghav but once she heard what both of them went through, she didn't wanted anything else but just them being happy and together forever. 

Raghav told them that both of them are getting married the next month in Mumbai. It was his idea to have a beach wedding there. Her parents were also happy that their daughter finally found the happiness that they failed to give her.

Raghav still remember how he and Farhan had a personnel talk with each other without informing Pallavi. The first thing Raghav did was to ask forgiveness for whatever crap he did to his sister. Farhan was ready to forget everything for his little sister but he warned Raghav that he won't tolerate any kind injustice or pain that his sister will have to go through in her future married life.

Raghav could feel the amount of  selfless love and care that this brother of hers holds for Pallavi and he assured him that he won't allow anyone in this world to hurt his Pallavi, including he himself and that she will be his first and foremost priority till the end of his life.