𝗞𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶'𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻|| Chapter 12

Days had passed since the Miu class trial, where Gonta also died. And since that class trial, Kokichi hadn't left his room, Shuichi didn't stop studying a plan for how to get out of that Killing Game along with the last survivors.

Kokichi had done as Tsumugi said, now Shuichi hated him. But that didn't mean he would stop loving him, thinking about him, or deceiving Tsumugi. He wanted to keep Shuichi live and the Killing Game to end as soon as possible. He had worked on it every day on his 'final plan'.

Final Plan of the Kokichi Ouma
•Meet Tsumugi in the library
•Trick her
•Escape
•Let everyone live
•Let Shuichi be happy

Kokichi had also thought about what he should do if his plan goes wrong, if Tsumugi wanted to kill him before he could activate his plan.
Then the purple-haired boy thought about it again, again and again.
He didn't want it all going wrong, he didn't want to see someone die again, and he didn't want to see that damn school again.
He picked up his pen again and rewrote his plan.

Final Plan of the Kokichi Ouma
•Meet Tsumugi in the library
•Trick her
•Escape
Make explode the school
Let everyone live
•Let Shuichi be happy
Let everyone know the truth

He was crazy now, he wanted to blow up the school. Plus, if it was necessary, he too would die.
He was crying, trembling and laughing.
He hated that situation.
He wanted to close his eyes and never wake up.
He wanted to hug Shuichi again, cry in his arms and smell his scent again. He wanted to see his smile again, his red cheeks, his laugh, he wanted to rest his head on his chest and feel the beating of his heart. Why couldn't he show his emotions? Why did he hated to be weak? Why love was so difficult to understand?
He wanted to tell him the truth, she had to let him know the truth. To everyone.