𝗜 𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂|| Chapter 21

Shuichi arrived in front of Kokichi's house in time, or at least in front of D.I.C.E. house.
He sent a message to Kokichi, as he answered soon.

<- I am under your
house. I will wait
for you.

Give me a second->
and I will be there.

Shuichi waited for a couple of minutes as Kokichi arrived. He knocked at the window of the car as Shuichi noticed him.
He was wearing black pants, with a white shirt and a white jacket. Of course, he wore his checked scarf too.
Shuichi opened the door of the car and Kokichi sat next to him, agreeting at him <<Hi Shumai!>>.
Shuichi couldn't help himself, he just blushed a lot <<Hey Kokichi.>> then looked at him again <<I like your outfit.>>
Kokichi looked at himself like he didn't even know what he was wearing <<Thanks! You look good too.>> then he smiled.
Shuichi's heart melted.

After a while they arrived at the fair.
Shuichi and Kokichi got out the car as they looked at the fair.
<<It all looks so exciting!>> Kokichi said while smiling <<Let's go!>>.
The detective nodded and they went together.
There we a lot of things: games, things to eat, animals and people that were there for entertainment.
<<What would you like to do first?>> Shuichi asked, looking around.
The purple haired boy started to think <<Mhm... I want to have fun with you! Let's go play the shoot game!>> he said, grabbing Shuichi's hand and together they walked there.
An old man was positioning 20 old bottles behind him <<Hello! You want to play this game?>> he asked.
Kokichi nodded <<I would like to try it!>> .
The old man smiled <<Well then.>> he started to prepare the gun with fake buttles. After he finished, he gave it to Kokichi <<Have fun!>> he said as Kokichi almost dropped the object because it was too heavy.
Shuichi noticed him <<You need help?>> asked, a bit worried. The purple haired boy refused <<I can do it by myself.>>. Then he started to shoot at the old bottles but he couldn't get any.
As Kokichi sighed, Shuichi got behind him and slipped his hands on his <<You hold it in the wrong way.>> he helped him to grab it in the correct position, as the shortest boy blushed a lot <<Then you see this thing on the gun? Point it to the bottle, get careful and shoot.>> he helped him again, and Kokichi shooted. Finally a bottle was down.
<<Now keep do the same thing to the others.>> Shuichi said and left him, as Kokichi started to shoot to all the bottles, then he got almost all of them down. Then he turned around <<Shushu, look! I got all of them down!>> he smiled <<How did you learn to do that?>>
Shuichi giggled, a bit embarassed <<I am a detective, so I have to know how to use a real gun.>>
Kokichi smiled as the old man talked to him <<You got some points, so how you have the possibility to choose a gift!>> he showed how many he got.
From all of that, he noticed a little heart shaped peluche <<I want that one!>>.
The old man nodded and gave it to him, as he turned to Shuichi <<For ypu!.>>
Suddently, Shuichi felt his cheeks burn and took the gift <<Thank you, but it's your. Are you sure you don't want to keep it?>>.
<<I am sure! I adore you, so keep it!>> Kokichi smiled as Shuichi got flustred.

Later they played more and had fun together, the date was going pretty well.
<<Hey Kokichi, are you hungry?>> Shuichi asked, holding Kokichi's hand back.
He nodded <<Yeah! I want to eat something!>> he looked around as he gasped and pointed at something <<Sweet Potatoes!>>
Shuichi giggled and walked to buy one to Kokichi, paying.
<<There you are>> the detective gave it to the Supreme Leader, as he blowed on it softly. In that istant, Shuichi felt something in his body, in the chest, in the heart. Something warm and sweet, something that made he feel good. The feelings for Kokichi were stilll alive, but he didn't know if Kokichi still felt the same.
<<Shumai?>> Kokichi called for him <<You want to taste it?>>
<<Oh... yes if you don't mind.>> the blue haired boy tried to calm down and bited Kokichi's food.
The purple haired boy smiled <<What you think about it?>>.
<<It's really good.>> the detective smiled as he licked his lips.
Kokichi blushed for his reaction <<I-I am glad.>> he held Shuichi's hand more and kissed it. Shuichi got surprised by that reaction and got flustred, but Kokichi immediately said <<Your hand is cold, you should warm it up.>>
Even tho Shuichi's hands were warm, he thought it was a cute thing. Then he decided to play with him <<You are right>> he answered, holding both of the Supreme Leader's hands.
Kokichi got flustred as well and looked away, whispering <<Some people are watching.>>
<<Then let them watch.>> Shuichi whispered as well, kissing his hands. He didn't care of what people thought, but if Kokichi was uncomfortable he would have just stop.
Actually Kokichi hugged Shuichi, holding him close <<It's cold. Can we go to the car?>> because of Kokichi's height, he putted in his face on Shuichi's chest. He felt so safe.
Shuichi nodded and together they walked to his car, as they got in.
<<It was so much fun.>> Kokichi laughed as Shuichi nodded, agreeing.
As Shuichi started to talk of what they did, and of what made him laugh, Kokichi started at him. It was strange how he made a strange effect on him. That never happened to Kokichi, he never knew that feeling that he hand in the chest.

<<Shuichi, I want to kiss you.>> Kokichi said, suddently. He wasn't blushing, but Shuichi was.
<<Y-You... uhm...>> the detective tried to talk, but Kokichi interrupted him while getting closer <<Can I?>>.
Shuichi nodded as he felt Kokichi's soft lips on his. It felt the same emotions as the first time they kissed.
Just they didn't end the kiss soon. They kept kissing, without saying anything because they already knew what they wanted to say to eat other.
And they absolutely knew they would have more dates together.