𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿|| Chapter 22

At the end, Shuichi and started dating again. Now they didn't have anything to worry about.
Not about dying.
Not about Killing Games.
Not about crazy bears.
Just about paparazzi. But they were simple to avoid.
And years passed by.
Kokichi started to sleep every night to Shuichi's house, and the detective wasn't bothered at all. He liked that.

Once Shuichi came back from work. It was around 9 PM, and Kokichi was waiting for him in the kitchen while cooking for his lover.
Kokichi was so focused to cook that he didn't even hear Shuichi walking in. The detective putted down his bags and walked behind the supreme leader, hugging him from behind.
<<Oh- hey Shumai>> Kokichi turned around surprised, hugging him back <<Had new cases?>>.
He nodded <<That's why I came back late, sorry I had to tell you.>>
<<It's all right, I cooked for you meanwhile.>> he smiled and showed him some meat and vegetables in a plate. Even if Kokichi was an orphan since he was a child, he knew how to cook really well!
Shuichi thanked him and ate his meal.

Later they both got in the bed together, snuggling up to each other. Even tho it was late, both of them were not tired at all.
<<Ehy Shumai, can I ask you something?>> Kokichi whispered during the night.
The detective looked down at him <<Sure, what is it?>> .
<<Well uhm... there is no way we can get married right?>> he asked to his boyfriend.
Shuichi just blushed for the thought. He always liked to think that one day both of them could wear a suit and, in front of everyone, wear rings. But unfortunately they couldn't <<You know for the law is not possible.>>
<<But I don't want to be your boyfriend forever. I want to be your husband.>> Kokichi said as Shuichi blushed even more <<I want to wear a stupid suit, I want to everyone to look at us, I want to be in front of a priest or whatever, I want to say silly sentences and I want to show to the world the feelings that I have for you. I want you to be mine forever. But if we do a public wedding, they would arrest us.>>
That made Shuichi's heart melt. It was the most sweet thing that Kokichi ever said since they were dating.
Even tho they couldn't get married, Shuichi wanted to make him happy. Then suddently he had an idea.
<<Hey darling, what if we make our own wedding? Like we could make something just between us and->> Shuichi was talking but he got interrupted by Kokichi. He thought that maybe he was going go refuse, but actually the supreme leader blushed a lot <<Yeah? Darling~>> he teased him. Now Shuichi was blushing too because he didn't realize at all the way he called his boyfriend <<Sorry! It just slipped out of my mouth!>> he apologized.
Kokichi just smiled and giggled <<It's all right, it's cute. Please continue darling, let me hear your idea.>>
Shuichi blushed and kept talking <<We could do something there, right now. We could just say a sentence and promise something to each other, like husband and wife do at the wedding.>>
Kokichi nodded <<Yeah! We can use our rings too?>>
<<Of course, wanna do it?>> Shuichi asked and Kokichi nodded a lot, then he ran away.
"Where did he go?" Shuichi thought. Then he saw him come back with an embroidered white towel. When he sat in front on Shuichi, he putted his over their heads.
<<What is it for?>> Shuichi asked.
Kokichi giggled <<Nothing, I thought it could be cute like that!>> .
Shuichi smiled a bit <<Okay, let's do it>> he held his ring, and Kokichi did the same.
They both looked at each other as Kokichi smiled <<I do start!>>.
Shuichi looked at his boyfriend as he started to talk <<I, Kokichi Ouma, The Ultimate Supreme Leader, promise to look after Shuichi everytime he needs to, to never make him sad and to never leave him. I want to marry him because he makes me happy, he has a great personality and because he doesn't make me feel like a monster. Shuichi is the one I want to marry because he is the one who saved my life, the one who completed me even without knowing. He is the one that I want because I love him... so much.>> Kokichi stopped talking, looking down while holding Shuichi's hands. He really felt like that with Shuichi?
The detective took courage and started talking <<I, uhm Shuichi Saihara, The Ultimate Detective, promise to look after Kokichi, to never make him sad and to never leave him. Kokichi is the one I want to marry because he has a personality totally different to mine but we always understand each other. He makes me laugh everyday, he makes me feel unique, he makes delicious food, he always takes care of me. I promise I will do all these these things to Kokichi. I will make him feel unique, I will make him smile everyday, I will satisfy all his requests. All of that because he deserve it. Because I love him... so much.>> Shuichi stopped talking with these words and he held Kokichi's hands more. Then he noticed that he was crying.
<<W-What? Kokichi what is wrong?>> Shuichi got worried and stroked his cheek, wiping his tears away.
He just nodded no while smiling <<It was perfect. The words, the sentences... everything.>> he kept crying as Shuichi smiled for his sweetness.
The detective held his hand and slowly putted his ring on his finger. After that, the supreme leader putted his ring on his boyfriend's finger.
Now they were husbands.
Shuichi smiled a lot <<Congratulations, now we are husband and husband.>>
Kokichi smiled and nodded a lot <<Yes, yes we are.>> and he kissed him.
Even if the marriage was not possible, that couldn't stop them.
They got married and promised to love each other, forever. No matter what.
Now anything could stop them.

~THE END~