𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗺|| Chapter 13

Kokichi entered in the library, trying to find the Tsumugi. And even hoping that she agreed to meet him again.
In that place there was a lot of tension. The air was heavy and cold at the same time, it was not breathable. Kokichi felt his head spinning and hurt a lot, he was actually scared.
As he thought, the girl was sitting to a table while reading a book. She looked relaxed and something of... happy? She was smiling. No one would be have to know that someone is going to kill you soon.
But Tsumugi was different. Tsumugi is that kind of person that can hide her true herself behind a mask, Tsumugi is that kind of person that accept a challenge just because she likes to win. Tsumugi is that kind of person that won't never fall in love with someone, because she loves make people suffer and because she loves despair. Tsumugi is that kind of person that can face the death while smiling, even knowing it.
She was happy because she knew Kokichi was going to kill her.

She slowly stood up and closed the book gently, like it could break soon, then putted it at its place. She turned around and smiled at Kokichi, like he was a friend that she didn't meet from a long time.
She was wearing her usually outfit. Her uniform consisted of a white blouse with an orange bow tied to the collar under a blazer, pockets, teal black. She was wearing a knee-length pleated skirt the same color as her blazer with two dark teal stripes. Her legwear was made up of dark blue knee socks and aqua gray moccasins.
<<Hi Ouma-kun. You wanted to talk?>> she greeted at him, with a luminous smile on her face. So innocent.
Kokichi kept look at her <<You know why are we both here.>> he said taking his hand behind his back, and the girl did the same <<Of course I do, come on, I think we can just talk right?>> she was still up, but she wasn't moving <<Our agreement haven't been broke, I always knew you were a good boy.>>
Then he smiled <<Of course I am! You kept your promise as well! Like an obedient little dog!>>.
He could see her smile to get away for a second, she was, of course, pissed off by that sentence. She immediately thought he mean her like an obedient dog obedient to those whom they feared.
<<I am glad you are happy then.>> she got close to him, but the stayed there without moving.
He knew she had a knife.
She knew he wanted to kill her.

<<Why don't we just stop there our fake talk Tsumugi?>> he said still smiling.
She nodded <<But you know you are gonna die right?>> she took out a knife. And Kokichi did the same, with his eyes still on her.
<<I won't, you are the one who will.>> he said simply.
Now Tsumugi wasn't smiling, she was really serious. Her mouth was like a line, her eyes where really big and Kokichi knew she was really tired. Maybe for the game, maybe she was tired to fight with him, or maybe because she hasn't been sleeping good.
<<You want to end it there?>> she said. Her voice was different from her usually one. It wasn't happy or at least gentle. It was low, a bit rough.
<<Yes I want, right now>> Kokichi's voice was still his usually voice <<Shall we s->>
Kokichi didn't actually know how he found himself against the wall. He hit really hard, he felt a lot of pain on his shoulder and he couldn't breath. Then he realized: Tsumugi attacked him, pulling him to the wall and she tried to strangle him.
<<You wanna play Kokichi?>> she said laughing a bit, creepily, like she was having fun. Of course she was <<Then let's play>>.
Kokichi tried to stop her, pulling her away a bit but he was getting weaker, for the less air he had.
He immediately grabbed the knife and made a deep cut on her hand. The girl left him fall from his hands, whining for the pain she felt while the blood was running down her hand.
Kokichi tried to get his breath and started to run away. Okay he overrated Tsumugi, he thought she was weaker then him. Now he changed his mind.
He had to run fast, think fast and to make his plan work.
Tsumugi ran to him, pointing the knife to him. But he stopped her with his knife as well. They were fighting, dueling like the old knights of the past. Not a fly flew in the library. The only sound were the blades colliding with each other, trying to hurt the other.

Kokichi didn't know how much time passed. Maybe seconds? Hours?
The cosplayer went so close to his enemy and cuffed him a bit on his cheek, making the purple boy hold his breath for a second. She felt so powerful, just seeing the blood on his cheek.
Kokichi slipped and fell on the ground, with the cosplayer on top of him, pointing her knife to his chest. His heart.
Kokichi felt himself trapped, like a rat caught from a cat. He smiled nervously, and she was too excited to watch him.
He was trembling with despair.
<<You are too weak Ouma-kun~>> she smirked satisfied <<Any last words?>>.
He looked down, as if he was giving up.
<<What is it? Face the death like a real man.>> she laughed and raised his head, looking at him in the eyes. Then she stopped, her expression changed immediately. Terrified.

BOOM!