𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁|| Chapter 15

The blue haired boy closed his eyes, knowing now his fate.
Shuichi thought that he would have died soon, thanks to Tsumugi that shooted him.
Actually the shoot never arrived to him.
Not to Shuichi, because he heard Kokichi gasping.
When he opened his eyes, Kokichi was in front of Shuichi like a shield.
Kokichi was shaking and panting heavily.
Tsumugi tried to shoot Shuichi but Kokichi protected him.

Kokichi just smiled weakly before falling on the ground.
Shuichi fell on the ground as well and hugged his lover tightly. He knew it was too late, but its like he was trying to keep his soul inside his body for a miracle.
It was not like the deads in other film, where the person shoot got the possibility to talk for still a minute.
Kokichi was dead.
His eyes were half-opened, his mouth was closed but seems like it was trying to smile and his body was still the same.
Shuichi brain didn't realize yet what happened, but he realized his was crying. He held kokichi's hand, like he wanted the purple haired boy to hold on him. But this was not possible.
Tsumugi was still up, watching at him <<Aw so drammatic and so much despair>> she blew gently the smoke that was coming out from the gun, then she caricated it again <<I wanted to kill you first but, oh well, we still have time>>
Shuichi was not looking at her. His eyes were looking on the ground, as his tears fell on the grass under them.
The only thought in his head was just Kokichi.
He wanted him back.

Meanwhile, the explosions kept going.
Everything was shaking but Tsumugi didn't care about it. In fact, she pointed the gun to the dark haired boy <<Bye bye Shuichi, it was nice to kn->> but she got interrupted by a bigger explosion. They felt is so much when both of them realized that the school was slowly falling.
Then another explosion.
No, wait. It was not an explosion.
A big piece of school fell on the ground, causing a really loud crash.
And Tsumugi was not standing there anymore, she got crashed by it.

Everythis was unreal.
Everything from the start seemed surreal.
Shuichi was still holding Kokichi in his arms, he was not realizing yet. Maybe his brain didn't want to.
Fortunately Kaito and Maki arrived to take him away, even tho Shuichi tried to free himself.
They made him leave Kokichi on the ground as they walked to Himiko.
<<W-What happened?>> the little magician asked, looking at Shuichi's face.
<<Shuichi is not in himself yet. Kokichi and Tsumugi are dead.>> Maki said with her calm voice, holding his dark haired friend under his arm.
Shuichi looked around <<Huh?... Where is Kiibo?>>
But no one answered, knowing that he had met the same fate as his other two friends. But meanwhile, the glass all around the school was gone.
<<We are free>> Kaito said.
They had to be happy, their objective was complete. But they were not. Actually they felt sad, angry, traumatized and even guilty.

But as they looked at the sky, something colored greep appared. A green hologram appared, showing just a sentence.

"Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony" Simulation Ended

But before someone could ask something, the hologram disapparead.
And everything went black.