Mistaken

It was after practice hours and Jin was in the mood to be nice and cook something for the guys for dinner. He waltzed in the kitchen, excited to finally be cooking again.

"Let's see what we have..."

He opened the fridge and the cupboards to absolutely nothing.

"WHAT?!"

"What's wrong Oppa?"

Jin turns around to see Deiji right behind him, peeking over to see the fridge.

"Oh hi!" He smiles. "Well, uh you see..." He steps to the side, gesturing to the fridge. "Apparently, we're going to starve tonight if we don't get groceries."

"Oh. Nice." Deiji deadpans. "Well, have fun Oppa!" She says, turning on her heel.

"Wha-HEY!" He grabs her arm and pulls her back. She laughs "I'm kidding, I'm kidding!"

"I don't know where you got that sass from, but you are coming with me!" Jin picks her up as she giggles, her stomach getting quick butterflies from how high up she was lifted. He holds her in a way that she's somewhat lying flat and blows raspberries on her stomach.

She giggles even more, squeals echoing throughout the dorm. "OPPA!"

He laughs. "Sorry, couldn't resist!"

Jin puts her down gently. "Quickly, go change and let's go get groceries."

"Okay!" She runs off into Jungkook's room.

Time passed, Jin dressed out of his house clothes into something more presentable, Deiji returned in a random shirt with grey leggings, they wore their shoes then went out.

Their driver drove them to the nearest supermarket and dropped them off. The guy offered to join them as a guard, but Jin nicely refused and said they'd be fine. The driver nodded and said that he'd wait in the parking lot.

They entered the grocery and Jin immediately got a cart. Deiji stood next to him, holding onto the fabric of his pants to not get lost. "Come here." He lifts her up again and lets her sit in the cart's babyseat. Deiji puts her legs through the holes and sits down.

"Tada! You can sit the entire time." Jin smiles, even under his mask it's visible. He held onto the cart's handle and started pushing it through.

They went through each aisle. Deiji silently looked around and pointing at random items that were familiar to her and commenting on them.

"Eomma has that in her kitchen!"

"Ooh! Appa eats that all the time."

"Eomma said that oppa used to eat that one a lot."

"Hey! Oppa drinks that at home!"

Jin smiled under his mask at that last comment. He looked to see at what it was and it was a bottle of Kombucha. "Hey, you're right!" He gets a bottle and puts it in the cart. His mind wonders as he continues through the aisle. He suddenly paused and realized what she said in the last comment.

"Did you just say home?"

"What?"

"Did you say home? When you pointed at the Kombucha that your Oppa drinks in the dorm."

"Oh, uh...yeah why?"

Jin lets out a soft laugh. "Nothing."

It 100% wasn't nothing. Jin's heart had completely softened and warmed up. She called the dorm home.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when Deiji started lightly patting his hands, making little drum sounds with her mouth. "Oh right, I forgot to give you something to do!" He reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper and a pen and handed it to her.