4. Little Bean Sprout

"His hair is pretty long hair isn't it?" I asked to Jin while picking up some of Jungkook's hair. The lustrous strands bounced back into the bunch as soon as I left them.

Yeah, having a new addition to my home (and my financial expenses) was a bit bizarre to me at first but Seokjin often volunteered to help me and make me feel sort of comfortable with him. Which helped a lot because my splendid abilities to take care of someone are just a bit crusty and this way, Jin won't even suspect that I lost my job.

"Yeah his bangs are covering his eyes, he might get spectacles." Jin rubbed his jaw in a concerning manner.

"Nope not happening." I rushed into my room and grabbed whatever scrunchies I could find and ran to the living room.

"Wow you could easily be an Olympic champion!" Jin's jaw dropped.

I flipped my hair and raised my brow with a smug look.

"So if he's around three years old, won't he be a toddler?" I questioned him while trying to pick up the falling bunch of hair in a fist.

"Well yeah but he looks like he hasn't even babbled his first word yet." Jin spoke with worry.

"But he called me a 'mom' the other day-"

"WHAT!?"

"Calm down firey-pants." I shot him a dirty look before walking towards the mini human who was getting fascinated by a piece of paper...with some saliva on top.

"So you're saying that he called you a mom?! You don't even look like one!" Jungkook was giggling at Jin's flaring nostrils and red face with my offended expression.

"Excuse me-?"

"You're excused."

"The fu-Tuck?"

"Tuck?"

"Yeah I'm tryna' control my swearing levels 'cause first, I don't wanna teach the kid swear words and second, uhh I can't think of so I'll come back to you once I remember it."

"At last you're back to your senses! Hallelujah!" Jin sighed in relief and sat down on the sofa like an exhausted grandpa.

I tied Jungkook's hair and occasionally glaring at Jin who was laying peacefully on my couch.

When I was finished with my masterpiece, I smacked my lips in satisfaction. "See? I told you I can take care of him."

Jin opened his one eye and stared at the toddler on the high chair and closed it again only to open them back again with astonishment. "What did you do to him?!"

"I tied his hair." I answered frowning.

"Like this!?" He ran over to us, almost tumbling on his way, and pointed at the two buns on either side. "Is this the way you tied his hair?"

"Yeah. He looks cute." I shrugged not knowing what's wrong with it.

Jin face palmed and took the comb from me, "This is how you tie someone's hair."

He backed away and I saw Jungkook's hair tied straight up and it looked like a sprout.

"He looks even more ridiculous!"

Ding Dong!

"Oh for God's sake- Hey!"

"Hey!" Taehyung shyly waved and grinned.