50. Evaluation And Evacuation

"-think can love you. *shuffling* *clank* baseball bat."

"Now that's what we call as a confession." Jimin chuckled earning a smack on his head.

"Let's not focus on the confession shall we? We have other things to worry about, Jiminie." She threatened twisting his ear. But it would be a lie if her heart didn't jump off a cliff when he said those words.

"Right right, so what are we gonna do now?" Saying that sentence Jimin proved to be the most efficient one among all three of them.

Taehyung was in the kitchen making coffee for all of them and was awfully quiet the whole time causing the suspicions to rise within her.

"I know something." She spoke out just in time Taehyung returned from the kitchen wearing an apron and holding a tray with three cups. Steam rising from all of them signalling that the coffee was boiling hot and ready to be drank.

Maybe he is feeling awkward because of the abrupt confession of him liking me.

Maybe.

She settled down on the couch and blew on the surface resulting the ripples to arrive at the top.

"What do you know?" Jimin asked biting into a cookie.

"Transfer the video from my phone to a pendrive and put in a computer. Open a video editing software and open the video there. And stop respectively at 00:02, 00:01, 00:19, 00:05, 00:02, 00:01, 00:12, 00:24, 00:02, 00:01 and 00:20. And write down the words he spoke during those time lapses." She jot down the timing that Jimin had to stop.

Jimin looked at me in bamboozlement but he obeyed anyway. With a chocolate chip cookie still hanging between his lips, he sat on his swivel chair and rode towards his computer. He switched it on and prepared the wires to attach to the monitor once it wakes up.

The desktop had a wallpaper of a drawing of two people kissing which had been sketched very detailed. A shy blush coated his cheeks but he cleared his throat and focused on the thing he was about to do. Yeonhee averted her eyes to somewhere else because she didn't wanted to ruin her eyes' virginity by looking at the explicit manga.

It's not she hasn't seen some stuff before...

Getting back to the topic, Jimin plugged in a wire to her phone and the wider side to the monitor. A dialogue box appeared on the screen confirming the transfer of media over one device to another. Clicking noises resounded in the room as his eyebrows were joint together in concentration and Taehyung and Yeonhee were quietly sipping their delicacies deliberately leaving all the technical work to Jimin.

Jimin then opened her phone and selected the video that needed to be on his computer. He grabbed another cookie and his coffee as he waited for the bar to be filled all the way since it was just a quarter done.

After a while, it completed and a ting caught all of our attention. She rushed to her phone to see the new message.

Unknown:
I am watching over you.
Don't try anything funny Ms. Kim.
>Seen

Yeonhee scoffed seeing the recent messages by the oh-so-stranger. It was just a few couple of hours till they go to the cops and file a missing report. And with the evidence they have now would be an easy-peasy task for them.

She wasn't even concerned about how the stranger knew about her last name. The person who knew where Jungkook works would surely know about her too.

But Jimin tooked seriously affected by the message and was probably reconsidering doing this internally.