15. Quack Quack Motherfucker!

"Mr. Kim, come to the office right now!" Jin meekly nodded his head and followed his boss inside to his office.

"Do you realise that office romance is strictly prohibited?"

"Yes sir."

"Then what were you doing with one of our employees in the hallway?" 

"You were spying on us?" Jin's ears perked up.

"There is a reason for CCTV's Mr. Kim." His boss slapped his forehead.

 "But that isn't the concern, the matter is what were you doing out there when the rules clearly say not to fool around? You know you can get fired but you were one of our oldest members and the only one who hasn't broken any rules until now, I'll let you go this time with just a week's suspension but that'll be it. Am I understood?"

"Crystal." Jin shortly replied.

"Companies, offices, industries, and more, all of them function 'nd flourish if abided by the rules. One mistake, and you're out." Jin simply nodded his head.

"We're done here, you can leave but don't forget that your suspension will start tomorrow and will last till a week." The boss sat back on his chair and Jin slowly left the office with his head hanging low.

He didn't know if he was feeling shame and guilt or the relief that his best friend didn't get caught. She was just a temporary intern here and if she was found breaking the rules, then it wouldn't be a nice thing on her resume.

I saw Jin coming out of the office with his head hanging low.

I wanted to ask him what's wrong but the incident from previous was still fresh in my mind. I was fighting with my conscience, about if I should ask him or not.

But he's my best friend, and the well being of him is my second priority after Jungkook.

"Jin!" He turned to look at me and for a split second, I saw his lips uplifting but it turned downwards again.

Keeping in mind the number of people in here, I idiotically talked to him with our special sign language.

'What's wrong?'

He gestured a phone and I nodded before sitting down. He was gonna text me.

Me:
Wht happened?

Ze Lejindary person:
Our boss asked me
to hunt elephants :(
Nd I said I wanna
hunt ducks </3

Me:
Aww poor baby ;-;
Nyway, wanna shampoo my
grass 2gether?
U promised me ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Ze Lejindary person:
I forgot
I for🐐*
👁️ 🐐🐐🐐🐐**

Me:
Can we staph acting
cringy alrdy? I'm puking rn
and tell meh wht happened

Ze Lejindary person:
*deep breaths*

Me:
Rapjin in yo area

Ze Lejindary person:
THE BITCHY BOSS SAID THAT
MY BILING REPORT HAD PROBLEMS (눈‸눈)
WHICH I CLEARLY CHECKED 10 TIMES ALRDY

WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS HUH?
MANHOE ಠωಠ

Me:
So thts ze root of de prob
But don't be sad
Butt*
The opposite of sad is das
Nd das nawt gud :]