40. Feelings?

THIRD PERSON'S POV

2 WEEKS LATER

"You look like a creep."

"I do not." Yeonhee smacked her friend who was now rubbing his arms.

"Yeah, you do." He sat upright.

"Nope, I don't." She leaned against the chair fixing her sunglasses and cap.

"Hold on, why am I getting Deja vú?" She suddenly exclaimed causing Jin to choke on his drink. Apparently, his violent coughs were garnering much attention then it should be.

"Jin don't be obvious." She gritted out her words but her friend was having none of it.

"Your best friend is about to die and here you are worrying about that I might blow our cover?" He fumed between coughs.

Yeonhee delivered a big smack in his back and Jin choked (again) on his coughs.

"Is that better my sweet friend?" She asked bitter-sweetly.

"Much better." He scooted his chair away from her.

Then, a barista handed a group of girls their coffee and Yeonhee couldn't help but feel slightly upset about it. She clenched her jaw and averted her eyes away before their gazes could meet. The girls were intentionally keeping him to themselves longer than usual; Jin internally made his mind to stay away from her as she was mercilessly stabbing her cheesecake with a fork.

And the thing being that she was doing it unconsciously, her attention were all on the giggling group of females and her friend who was smiling himself but she was murdering the poor cheesecake on the other hand.

"Yeonhee, you look like a pissed off girlfriend." Jin interrupted as her head turned his way with a threatening glare.

"I. Am. Not. An. Angry. Girlfriend!" Another stab to the cheesecake.

"Atleast leave the cheesecake out of this!" Jin's heart shattered seeing the completely destroyed piece of heaven. Call him dramatic, but sweets are the only things that can make way to his heart.

She paid no heed to his pleas but kept her gaze entirely on her friend. She scrunitizes his every move, from him pressing coffee or just taking out plates to serve other people.

Two weeks, yet no scandals of him which is good in her point of view. But why am I feeling so tensed?

"Sheesh, why not marry him at this point." Jin gingerly took a sip from his expresso but the foam bubbles were forming a sad face, "Looks like they gave me a depresso."

Yeonhee's head abruptly turned his way, "He's like a so-"

"Cut the crap girl, don't come at me saying 'he's like a son to me' bullshit. You don't grind against your friends do you? It's obvious he's not just a 'son figure'. It's true that you took care of him for a time but if you deem him as your son then babysitters are parents to a lot of babies in the nation." He chuckled at his own example.

Another stab to the cheesecake, "Hey! I told you no cheesecake violence!"

"I knew you would use that against me! I shouldn't have told you in the first place!" She bellowed.

"But I'm your one and only best friend." He took another sip.

But her attention wasn't on him but someone else.

Jungkook served a pair of girls while keeping his famous bunny smile on display. The females blushed under his tender gaze and slyly asked him for his phone number.

But he kindly refused them because of two reasons, first, he didn't know what his phone number was and second, he didn't want any weird calls coming on his phone at random times only for his Noona to see it and rage like a thunderstorm.