3 - Preparations

Here, Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin and Jeon jungkook they are mafia god from underworld that's why they don't know anything about this world and Kim Namjoon and Kim Tzuyu is Kim Taehyung's siblings and Kim Seokjin is actually there partner and also Long Lost Twin of Kim Jisoo (but they both don't know about it) and kim Yeonjun is their subordinate and Bae Sana is Daughter of Old respected mafia and now she is soon to be wife of Kim Namjoon And MinYoongi and Jung Hoseok is also Old Mafias' son and also Mafia god and now partner with Kim Taehyung in a biggest mission.....
So let's start with the story......

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

In Auditorium:
After a round of applause
Mr.lee again announce something which is girls are also aware......

Mr.lee: So guys , You all can go now but there is something also that these four girls will handle some clubs and we make them President of that club....

Jisoo---- President for Acting and Drawing and Drama club....

Jennie---- President/ Head for Commercials and events..

Rosé------ President for singing club

Lisa---- President for Dance club

And they together handle sports club ... As you guys know..... How good they are.....

You all can register your name by your interest in these clubs but for sports... everyone's participation is compulsory.....

After these announcement he left.....

When JenChuLiChaeng went out they drag jisoo in the corner of the corridor so they can talk.....

Jennie: Unnie you are so smart....

Rosé: Yaa unnie we forget about that but you handle the situation so smoothly and make our reputation stable .....

Jennie: yaa... or else our impression on that new students will be faded ....

Lisa: ofcourse you both.... she is my unnie..so basically she will be smart... ( lisa said with proud expression )

they all laugh at her cuteness ....

Jennie: By The way unnie how did you get that idea b'coz we all know that we hadn't plan anything.....

Jisoo: yaa... it is b'coz I saw something like that in drama so at that moment it clicked in my mind nothing else.....

Lisa: okay okay other talks later but now shall we start with the preparations b'coz we have to do so many things ......

After that they go for preparations and plan everything smoothly and start with the decorations.......

𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘔𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 || Vsoo ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara