12 - Eunwoo : Her Friend

Continuation of last chapter:

      Jisoo was late so she drive her car as fast as possible.  But suddenly her car stopped and smoke is coming out from engine. She panicks and immediately went out of the car.

     She is now searching someone who will just help her with car. But on that street there was not a single livingp being present there. Making the street look haunted also in morning.

      She just stroll near so she can find atleast one human being.

'Curse myself to being late . Curse myself to this shortcut inspite of knowing it is a creepy one. And fuck this car who is not able to work properly when its needed. ' She cursed herself and her car in mind.

      Now where she will find a help. Suddenly she heard a weird noise from an alley . That place was as dark as hell also in this bright morning. 

      She is not at all a scaredy cat but at last she a human being and all human beings have some fear. Maybe?

     Out of curiosity she just decided to go and check. 'This curiosity of mine will just kill me '

    And then she went inside and got to see four to five goons like guy is bullying one nerd like guy. Beating him, and also asking for his money and rest of the modern gadgets.

    She know one thing that if she chose a fight with them it will not a good for her. And also she didn't see an innocent being to just die like that.

      Then an idea crossed her mind. She instantly opened her phone and use police's siren ringtone.

And Eureka!!! It worked.

      That goons now leave that alley leaving that helpless guy in that alley all hurt.

     She immediately ran and made him stand and take him to her car and then she realised that her car want some maintenance.

    She can booked cab through application.   

Cab arrived in 24 minutes.

Jisoo asked cab driver to help her assisting this unknown injured guy.

And then cab made its way to hospital.

'I think i have to skip today's lesson' She thought.

•••

Cab arrived hospital in 5 minutes. Jisoo went to receptionist and informed the lady about that injured guy and that receptionist called wardboy and sister.

He got admitted in a private ward.

" uhm we know that you are not related to his family but you have stay here until he gain some consciousness.  " One of the nurse said.

If it was an other situation she will surely disagree but she understand  the situation and time and answered "No problem " .

'Oh god did i am the only one in this planet to face the problems you are giving me.' She screamed mentally as she cant in hospital.

Today's day is really tiring for her so she decided to wait inside the ward .

She saw a man in his 20s laying on the hospital bed . Body full of bruises . Looking like a lifeless man, he is or maybe near to death?.

Jisoo sat on the couch and decided to spend her time while playing her favourite games like overwatch and kartriderrush.

•••