15 - Body Double

From here onwards every chapter is new!
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

A

uthor's POV:

   Jennie is shocked as her mouth is opened seeing jisoo there.

"Close your mouth or else bug will enter." Jisoo joked.

On this lisa and rosé laughed.

"Unnie are you really here." Jennie asked in her confusion.

Jisoo didn't said anything but instead she hugged jennie .

When she hugged jennie , jennie knew it isnt any dream and she started crying.

"Oh god mandu why are you crying ."

"Unnie i thought that i lost you."

Jennie sobbed . On this Jisoo , lisa and rosé laughed together which made jennie pout.

"You both know this." Jennie asked to Chaelisa.

They just smiled and nodded their head simultaneously.

"Then why didn't you tell me." Jennie burst on them.

"Unnie when we both are here then why you should fear about jisoonie. Its not like you don't know us." Lisa said.

"Unnie let me tell you. The thing is we were tracking jisoonie from the start since she got kidnapped till now." Rosé said.

"Yeah. Let me tell you whole thing clearly . When jisoo unnie got invited for that event happened few days ago , we didnt know any thing will happen but at the time of the show we three were talking on the call and jisoo unnie found something unusual." Lisa said.

"And as you know unnie we four have a same watch which is connected with each other and also can track each other. Jisoo unnie had wear it on that day too and in her kidnapping she didn't let that watch fall." Rosé said.

"Yeah. I know that behind me there is a lot of secret but i dont know what is it. Why Soul Seven is behind me ? What wrong i did to them? But not only they but also many mafia gangs is behind us." Jisoo said.

Jennie who was listening to them clearly is still confused with one thing.

"If you guys were know where jisoo unnie is then why you didnt rescue her at that time." Jennie asked lisa and rosé.

Lisa and rosé just look at the ground didnt said anything.

"Because i didnt let them mandu , dont scold them."

"But why unnie." Jennie asked softly.

"Because mandu i want to know who is the mastermind behind all of this. Many mafia gangs is behind us . But in the period of my kidnapping i didnt get any clue." Jisoo said.

"But unnie what will happen when they will know that you are not there anymore." Jennie asked.

"Jennie unnie didnt you have heard about body double.

At the time of afternoon when those lazy guards go for their lunch , me and rosé went their to rescue unnie and now she is with us. We have also placed our agent who is also body double of jisoo unnie." Lisa explained.

Jennie now get everything. She again hugged jisoo.

"Unnie!! I missed you alot." She engulfed jisoo in tight hug.

But then she remembered something.

"Unnie ! Do you know that these two brats were going above my head." Jennie complained.

"Wait a minute Manobans. Did you both were acting infront of them also." Jennie asked to three of them.

Those three just looked at jennie than each other.............

Lots of love 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜