5 - Plan to win their heart

Jimin : look here

And now see this

Tae: aish jinjja

Tae: aish jinjja ..... Not exactly but he is looking like her little bit .......

Jimin: yaa exactly that I want to say and not looking alike because Jin hyung is a man so he have male hormones........ (Said while laughing at his friend reaction others are also went shock)

Jk: aish Jin hyung you didn't tell that you also have a sister .......

Jin : hey stob it,.... I didn't finished yet if i don't have anyone in family to look me .......

Rm: btw Jin hyung u look so beautiful and cute .......

Yoongi: in a disguise of a girl(said while laughing his heart out)

Jhope: well i don't know what to say but I can't resist that this disguise suits you hyung (said and join yoongi and start laughing in a sunshine)

Tae: okay guys jokes apart now plzzz being serious .......

Jimin: yahh now say .....

Tae: as you know that those 4 girls are really popular and seems like very close to principal and also can be higher authorities and jiminahh plzzz find out what's the matter with that long black hair girl ...... Everyone was screaming like they saw goddess especially boys they were drooling and fanboying her......

Jimin: why ??? are you jealous .......
Okay so the fact is her name is Kim Jisoo and she is a model and miss world in short she is the pride of Wellingston University and also south korea.

Jin: Ohh so my duplicate is very famous and if she is my sister then have very well genes (said proudly)

RM : But the possibility is very low that she can be your sister......

Jk: but how very low they have same face so it should be high ......(said by confused by Namjoon's words)

Rm: oh kid haven't you study mythology their you find your answer due to mythology or Indian mythology they say that in this world 7 people can have same faces like 1 have that type and it is also not important that they 7 ppls should have blood relations ........

(A/N  : in Indian mythology their is a myth i don't know that other countries also have or not so i include it)

Jimin: woah jinjja it can be possible ....

(Rm nodded)

Tae: i don't know that they have blood relations or not but they have same faces so Jin hyung you have to convince her that you are her long lost sibling and also you have to close with her (smirk) it will be helpful in our mission........

Jhope : what do you mean taehyung??????

Tae: i mean that Jin hyung just have to play or act like her brother and in six of us 4 have to make them fall in our love and then we can get information....

Yoongi : what but why we have to play with  their hearts ???

Tae: hyung they seems very trustworthy towards management if we have to know everything he have to do it ........ So who are ready to play with whom and don't worry this is just and act which we have to do so no one will be harm .........

Jhope: and what will you do if they fall for you in real ????? Because I'm not being in a part of this shit to destroy someone's feeling ( said in little bit furious)

Tae: okay that means me, jk, jimin,and yoongi hyung is left bcoz Namjoon hyung have fiancé and as I know him he will never do this thing ,right hyung   ?????

Rm : yahh right but i suggest u all that as soon as you all can do this mission you have to do before they deeply fall for you?????

Tae: if that possibility will come we tell them that who we are and I don't think so that a girl want to be a mafias......

Jk: but hyung we should include your sis and sis-in- law so they can believe us and don't suspect on us .

Jimin : so let's get ready for our plan to make them fall in love with us .......

Yoongi: but i also don't want to do .....

Tae: yoongi hyung stop whining now we have to do for our mission please.....

Yoongi: okay as you say so ...... But we have only 2 months to do this .... So hurry up guy's.......

And after that they start planning while Tzuyu and Sana also include in their plan ......