11 - Eunwoo : Her past

The door open with that toung man enter the room and said .

" Hi baby gurl. You are awake ." He said which he supposed to be sweet voice but she found it disgusting.

" Shut up you bloody joker and why you again came in my life . " She said more like shout on him.

" Oh my baby still remember me . Aww so sweet of you . You love me that much . " He said .

" Just shut up blabbering shits you damnwit . Just free me or else you will see the darkest side of mine. " She again shouted at him.

" Oh baby . Why so hurry to leave me again. Huh. Just enjoy our time together. Well thank god that i love you . Or else whoever shout on me like this , i without wasting seconds make their way to heaven or hell."
He said in a way to scare her . But she is Kim Jisoo . She didn't decided to show him her scared side which little bit arosed because of his voice .

" Oh . Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. As if I'm scared by your so called warning. NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT YOU IDIOT . "

Thats it. She challenged him by her words .

"You so called miss popular what do you think of yourself . Huh . You are just another popular chick . Not a powerful one . You are just popular becauseof your beauty . If You don't have this ethereal face and beautiful body . No one going to ran after you.

But here i am the most most powerful and I'm not afraid of you. Just wait and watch . If i didn't make you able to walk for whole fucking week then my name is also not Eunwoo. Mind that . " After saying that he started walking close to her. And about to kiss her .

A phone ring stopped him . Be got a call from his father . So he left the room.

Jisoo sighed in relief . She know that Eunwoo is just obsessed  with her. With her body. With her beauty. He dont love her . He just have a lust for her.

She leaned her head on the chair and start thinking about her past.

Flashback:

In their mansion . Where Jisoo, Jennie , Rosé and lisa live .

Today jisoo woke up late so jenlichaeng leave her and got to their university. As it's their first year so they can't afford to hear teacher's lecture on punctuality. They are not late students so this will quite embarrassing.

Jisoo got up and as she know she is late so she immediately get up and ready within 20 minutes.

But in a way she met with ..........

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡