19 - Easy Bird

Author's POV:

Like everything was planned , lisa gave maximum dosage to them and drug was showing its effect , both of them become unconscious.

Lisa gave instructions to the guards and they carried both of them.

Taking them in the way to basement of hotel.

Lisa with fierce expression and rosé with sad expression following them.

Jisoo and jennie are ready with everything waiting for them in the basement.

Unknown to lisa jungkook was the only one who saw everything which she done in the pub area.

"Hyung something is going on!" Jungkook whispered to taehyung.

"Yea party is going on." Taehyung said sipping his drink.

"No hyung something is going between those manoban sisters."

"Why are so interested in them jungkook" jimin said.

"Aish hyung its not like, they are behaving like they are on a secret mission."Jungkook explained.

"What you say ? Should we follow them? " Jimin asked tae.

Taehyung nodded thinking deeply.

And without informing those three started following lisa and rosé.

"Unnie we are coming with jeongmin and eunwoo. What after this?" Lisa said through in-ear piece.

"Uhm ok . Now its jennie's task to take our so called dad here. Today we will make them face the real truth." Jisoo said through other side.

Jisoo looked at jennie and she understood. "Ok unnie, i will take the lead." Jennie said and went.

Now went to second floor of the hotel where their adopted fathers have been stayed. She is with her guards .

Knocking on the door those girls opened it and jennie's guard carried them out.

Three of them is also unconscious because of high dosage of alcohols and wines.

They reached first in the basement and then tied them on the chair.

"I wonder what taking so much time for lisa and rosé to take them here." Jisoo said to jennie.

"Should we go and see?" Jennie asked .

"Lets wait for few more minutes then we will go." Jisoo said.

She wasn't able to connect with them through Bluetooth.

Meanwhile with Lisa and others:

When lisa's men were carrying two of them and taehyung with other two were following them maintaining some distance.

Suddenly a guard who have hold eunwoo fell on the ground.

THUD!!!

Lisa and rosé were walking infront , got turned hearing thud noise.

And saw eunwoo standing on his feet by own left them in a shock.

"Do you think I'm that easy bird who get easily in someone's arrow?! Then you are wrong!!

I'm understanding you every plots and trued to make fool of us." Eunwoo said glaring at them.

Three of them stopped to see what will happen.

"How dare you to cross play us!! Now no one can save you." And saying this eunwoo took out a gun from his left pocket.

"I'll shoot you and let you fie peacefully." He pointed his gun on Lisa's head and his other gun on rosé's head.

Situation became critical! They dont know how to get out of it.

Jisoo and jennie started their torture on those three old peoples.

"Jennie spash a bucket of ice cold water on each of their faces." Jisoo ordered crossing her hands together intersecting.

"Ne unnie."

And then jennie splashed water on their water . They shivered in ice cold water but they are concious.

"Jisoo !!! Jennie!! " They are shocked seeing them infront of their eyss.

"What you guys are doing here." Jisoo's father asked.

But instead of an answer they received a glare.

"Why. You. Murdered .My.parents." Jisoo gritting her teeth said each word coldly.

And three of them being tied were looking at each other.

.............................

This story is going to end soon , just one or two chapters more to go ..

🤍