18 - Punishing the criminal

Author's POV:

"Jennie now dads are busy somewhere else then you have to help me with jeongmin and eunwoo."

Jisoo said to jennie.

Jennie nodded and went with her. Four of them is connected with bluetooth. Jisoo text someone with a smirk, which was very dangerous according to jennie.

They are currently in a corridor of the basement where jisoo is kidnapped and where her body double is currently.

"Unnie why are we here ?" Confused jennie whispered to jisoo.

"We are going to make them taste their own medicine." Jisoo whispered back making sure no one hear them.

"Unnie but instead of knowing martial arts also we cant fight with them without weapons." Jennie said.

"That's why i ordered our guards to bring some weapons and also send more guards." Jisoo hiding because doorkeeper of the basement is there. Jennie hide too.

Jisoo said to rosé and lisa, "Guys are jeongmin and eunwoo are there?"

"Yes unnie what shall we do now." Lisa asked

"Ok listen , i have ordered some guards to come from front door of hotel along with female staffs, they will try to seduce that father and son and as every men's nature they will also fall in our trap, what says?" Jisoo explained them.

"Woah unnie you are so smart !! Just like me." Lisa got impressed with her plan , rosé flicked her forehead.

"Ouch sis whats wrong with you."

"Lili please save you self praise for later we are now on a mission."

"Ah ok ok as you say so."

"Unnie what shall we do now?" Rosé asked through Bluetooth.

"Once female staffs succeed to seduce them you both have to gave them sleeping pills. Its your choice how you will gave him.

And then order those bodyguards to carry them and come to the basement where i was kidnapped. Did you get it?" Jisoo said.

"Ok unnie got it."

Then liss and rosé remove the bottles of sleeping pills from their pockets and drop two to three pills in those drinks infront of them.

Then called waiter.

"Waiter! Give these drinks to that pair of young man and old man and make sure that they drink it " lisa said to him but noticing his snobby look she slipped some euros in his pocket which made him ready to do it.

"Sure mam i will make sure." Waiter happily left from there.

"Ah why no one works for free . Oh my euros." Lisa fake cried.

Rosé slapped Lisa's arm.

"Can you please at least not this time care for your money. What we have to do here did you forget that?" Rosé scold her.

"Lisa i will give you double of the money you lost okay but now pay attention to the task." Jisoo said.

"Ok unnie but what we have to do with those so called dad our ours." Lisa angrily asked.

"Lisa . Its our work to punish the criminal and sinner. And killing the parents of four childrens is the biggest sin ever. I wont let them go this easily." Jisoo's eyes also turned in hatred.

"Unnie even if they have killed our own parents but can we resist to kill them by our own hand , they raised us." Rosé said getting little bit emotional.

"Rosé !! Cant you see that this moment is so critical, stop getting emotional because today no one can stop me destroying these every people who played with our parents." Lisa scold rosé.

"You are right lili i will make them beg for their life." Jisoo said.

And here jennie and rosé are helpless , cant stop their sisters to do what they have decided.

.............................