20 - The end

"Why. You. Murdered .My.parents." Jisoo gritting her teeth said each word coldly.

And three of them being tied were looking at each other.

"Its like I'm too easy on you. " She glared at them making them gulp in fear.

How she know about this, that we aren't their real parents'?
How she know that we murdered their parents'?

This question were in three of them's mind. But they didnt dare to open their mouth.

Founding them not answering her question jisoo ordered her men.

"Bring a spike hunter for me."

Just hearing of that Mr. Manoban started uttering words.

"J-jisoo what are you saying i-i your dad is just infront of you but why did you tied us. L-look dear it's not time to play pranks .

Now comeon be a good girl and untie us." He said but fear is totally evident in his voice and eyes.

"Huh!" Jisoo scoffed.

"If i had to free you all then why would i tie you hm!" Jisoo said in sarcasm.

Here jisoo is torturing them and there
Eunwoo have pointed his gun on lisa and rosé. But that gun slipped from his hand when a leg kicked his hand.

Eunwoo , lisa and rosé looked there to see who is that person and found taehyung and jungkook.

"Woah so you both are also here. But what's the matter of you being here?" Eunwoo asked in confusion.

"Its none of your business. " And jungkook started beating eunwoo.

"Are you mad or what?! We should be in a same team so why are you fighting with me??!" Eunwoo said protecting himself.

While jungkook was beating him up taehyung made lisa and rosé direct him to basement.

When three of them went there , taehyung saw a total different version of Jisoo. She isn't a helpless one there, but she is the lady with hunter and spikes.. like ready to beat those tied men on the chair.

The fear increased of those threes when they saw taehyung, "Jisoo !! jisoo please leave us I'm ready to told you the truth of your parents death!!" Manoban said.

Taehyung , Jisoo , jennie , lisa , rosé every one alerted in the room.

"Ac-actually jisoo jennie lisa rosé you four are siblings. Your parent's and us three were close friends.

We were close since childhood and not only me but jeong min too. Jeong min likes your mother but she married your father and in the rejection he joins mafia assassin . So that... So that...." Mr. Manoban stopped.

The truth ahead is goosebumps arousing. He is very ashamed to tell the truth.

"I want the whole fucking truth!!" Jisoo roared flinching them.

But when mr. Manoban opened his mouth they heard a gunshot. All of them look at that direction finding jeongmin with a gun.

Then they look back to manoban but found him already dead..
Jeongmin aimed him on his head.

A loud scream escape from Kim and Park seeing manoban dead.

They started saying " How could you jeongmin! We are your friend !! How could you kill us!!!!"

"Friend? Huh! I never saw you like my friend!! But now its very important to kill you all and to my good luck everyone one of you are here.

The Kim Sisters , The Mafia King , and the person who knows my secret. It would be fun to kill you all." And he aimed Mr. Park and shot him too.

Everyone alerted there. Those five knew this will gonna come so they were ready from the start.

When he aimed Jisoo , another gunshot can be heard.

"Unnie!!!" Those three screamed and ran towards jisoo. But she is totally fine cause taehyung pulled her towards him making the bullet pass from the side.

"Unnie !! Unnie are you okay??!! " Those three asked together.

Jisoo nodded and they look at jeongmin with burning eyes.

But in no time he falled on ground and they saw Mr. Lee there with a metal rod in his hand.

"Girls! Get out from here now!!" He said.

But jeongmin grasp his leg and he fall on the ground. Before those five could leave from there jeongmin held Mr. Lee on gunpoint.

"Girls! girls!! girls!!! If you want your dear uncle life safe and surrender yourself." Jeongmin said going downstairs while holding him on gunpoint.

Everyone raised their hand in surrender.

But before jeongmin could do anything with them Namjoon , jin , yoongi , hoseok , jimin and jungkook with police officer came inside the basement.

And they arrested Jeong min and Mr. Kim including eunwoo.

"Yahh leave me !!! Kim !! Lee!! I'll be back soon!! I'll be back soon for my revenge!!!" And he went threatening them.

Mr. Lee ran to girls and hugged them and boys hugged taehyung.

"My children are you okay" mr.lee asked and they nodded.

"Unnie lets go!! I dont want aany other drama! Please lets go" Jennie said and jisoo nodded and they started going out from basement.

When they heard a gunshot again.

"Not so soon Ms. Kim jisoo. You get your revenge!! But now it's time for mine!!" And point gun on her.

"Taehyung are you mad?! Let her go!! She is just a child!!" Mr. Lee said

"Child my foot!! Look I don't want to create drama mr. Lee just lemme take my revenge and let everyone go from here."

Taehyung said and now his eyes is totally red.

Jisoo cant believe the man who saved her earlier from bullet is now pointing gun on her.

Girls started fighting with taehyung how could he do this. Boys also started stopping taehyung that it's not a right time for this but taehyung didn't even move a bit. Instead were glaring at jisoo gritting his teeth.

And pulled trigger of the gun making it fire bullet out.

Everyone flinched and freezed at their spot. Sweats was at everyone's face. They wished that everything could freeze including bullet but no it pierced in her body.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok so here it was end of Season 1.
There will be Season 2 where everything will be in details.

From jeongmin case to taehyung's revenge.

Lets look forward for [FALLING FOR MY MAFIA SEASON 2]

Lots of love ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

BYE...