14 - One step ahead

Time is passed. They all are now
ready for everything. They know their
journey till here was easy but now they will find the difficulty.

Things on the side of Jeong min:

A man in black who seems eunwoo's  bodyguard came in the hotel room where Jeongmin is staying, eunwoo is also there.

"Boss we have a good news and a bad news." That man said while looking on the floor.

"First tell us good news." Eunwoo said.

"Sir good news is . They all are arrived . And all of them are in this hotel only." That man said.

Jeongmin smirked as he knew he will definitely come.

"Ok so what is bad news." Jeongmin said while lifting his cup of coffee .

That guard didn't said anything. Eunwoo shouted at him.

"Tell us what is the bad news!!!!"

"S-Sir bad news is they know where is Ms. Jisoo . And they can rescue her from there at any time." In no time of saying this, Jeongmin choked on his coffee.

"What!!! Didn't you guys put any security. " Jeongmin said in rage.

"YOU ALL DUMBHEAD !!! CANT DO ANY OF YOUR WORK PROPERLY" Jeong min started shouting at him.

"Dad dad please stop you have health issues dad . " Eunwoo said as he tensed for his dad.

"Dad they are going to rescue her from there. But they didn't yet." Eunwoo said standing up from the couch.

"I have a plan dad." Eunwoo said with smirk.

"Ok eunwoo we will go ahead with your plan." His dad said after having no option.

"Dad let them find jisoo but they won't find her . We will shift her at another place. We should hide her at our place , that will be more safe."

After that they all changed Jisoo's place and also placed someone else so they won't suspect.

____________________________

Today is the day of hotels 20th anniversary so the management throw a party and each and every people who stay here have to come there.

In jenlichaeng's room:

"I don't want to attend any party without her." Jennie said as Lisa and rosé is trying to convince her to get ready for party.

"Unnie please you have to, or else how we will gonna find her." Rosé said .

"And if she is with us will you be ready to come with us." Lisa said with mysterious smile.

Rosé understood what she meant.

"Is this possible ? Girls are you hiding something from me." Jennie said.

"Aniyo unnie how can we. No no no we aren't hiding something from you." Lisa said.

"But isn't it a lie." Rosé in low decible whispers to Lisa but Jennie heard it.

Jennie narrowed her eyes and said. "What !! why you both are lying to me. Girls don't tell me you both are gonna do any mischief. Oh god! i can't handle you both without her." And in frustration she grabbed her hair.

"So ... will you gonna handle us if she will be here."

Lisa again started to being mysterious.

Rosé nodded her head as she is agree with Lisa.

"You both are gone mad. I should go in my room or else I also will be mad like you both." And she steps ahead towards her room when .

"Jenduek!!"

A voice like Jisoo no no Jisoo's voice called her.

But how it's possible Jisoo isn't there.

"Lisa rosé I'm fed up with you both , now you are using her voice also." She said without turning around.

"But unnie what we did." Lisa asked on which Jennie turned to her and goes towards her without noticing the one who is recently present there.

"You both know that she is the only one who keeps the power to control me. Don't do this tricks lisa , it hurts seeing us without her "

She being emotional started crying.

" Oh my God Jenduek can you stop being emotional."

Now this time she is facing Lisa rosé so their is no way they can act.

And also this voice belongs to Jisoo. Deep, husky and soothing.

She turned around and only got to see Jisoo. Infront of her.

All fit and fine.

TBC

Lots of love 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜