6 -Kidnap her

Time Skip

After boys decided to win their hearts they thought that this thing will be easy for them but they don't know how their future will be ..........

~~~~~~~~

Girls were all ready with their preparations and dresses but one problem is still ahead .....

That they don't have any partner for prom party..... Thing is not like that someone didn't ask them to be their partner but They are so choosy in boys that they rejected all of them ......

Lisa: Unnie.... I think God also want that we go in party without any partner .... (Said with a sad face )

Jisoo: Why u are saying like that .... I saw and also count total 349 boys asked you to being their date for party but u rejected all of them ..... And now complaining me......

Jennie:  Yaa.. Unnie every boy ask her and she rejected everyone and now complaining..... I should be the one who complain in this matter.....(said with a pout)

Jisoo: Jennieyaa u should think before speak .... Don't u know that 180 boys of elite university , 78 boys of well-nation university and 193boys of our university ask u and also send 1000s of love Letters but u rejected and ignored everything and now whining like a child lost his lollipop.....

Rosé: Unnie why u all are searching for boys .... They are just a piece of sh*t for me ..... If we reject them then they found another one and start wiggling their tail on them ...... That's why I'm not interested in any boys .....

Jisoo: See who is speaking the one who got daily 100s of date request and love Letters and then also she is saying she is not interested in any of them .......

Lisa: Forget about us unnie and let's talk about u ... No...no ...no... Guys let's count about her fanboys ..... First our college ..... Total  500 boys of our college asked her and 200 boys of elite university and for that well-nation i forget their counting bcoz now also they are asking her and for love letters and gifts and chocolates and etc .. we all know that who got the most among us ......

Jennie: she got the point (said like child get a box of chocolates)

Rosé: Don't worry unnie if u rejected them .... Then I'm here for u ..... I can be ur date.....

Lisa: Oi sis ...here is asking for prom party date not for Girl-mate for any competition....

They were talking suddenly Jisoo's phone start ringing and that was unknown number she excuse herself from members and go to other side to take a call ....

After returning to their place she tell them :

" Girls i don't think so i can come in this party "

Jennie: hmm why unnie is their any problem ...

Jisoo: yes , actually u know 3 weeks before their were one beauty pageant contest in Seoul in where they chose Miss Korea or Models for their Products...

Lisa: yes but u weren't give any audition ,,  so why ???

Jisoo: Actually their main sponsor want me to take part in it not as a model but as a representative ...

Rosé : But that was 3 weeks ago .. why now ???

Jisoo : There  is one more contest which is held on worldwide platform and sponsor, producer and all head want me to represent our country u know very well known country are gonna be there and also their representative are also most popular in world wide like America ,England, Paris, Russia , India and many more ...

Rosé: wow unnie that will be great ...
When it is ..

Jisoo: Day after tomorrow pasta

Lisa: But day after tomorrow is the fresher's party  ..

Jennie: Lisa it's fresher's party and we are in 2nd year ... Neither we are fresher nor we are new comer ...

So unnie u just Crack the opportunity ...

Rosé : Oh wait but where u have to go ... I mean it's world wide project so it will be not held in Korea so where u to go ...

Jisoo: America and England have the conflict on it they both want this project held in there place ... Then for negotiation ... Judges decided that it will be held in held in Paris--

OMO wait i don't have any time i have to pack my stuffs and take a flight
( In a panic state )

Jennie : Unnie u should go ...
If you want help then I'm coming with u ..

Jisoo: no no thanks nini but i will call manager unnie ...

After college u 3 go home safely and message me after reaching... Okay...
(While running)

Lisa: she is so cute ...

Rosé : and caring also ...

Jennie: I'm gonna miss her for 1 week ...

Lisa&Rose: One week !!!!
But unnie didn't tell us ... How do u know...

Jennie : Girls these type of functions on world wide platform will take one week or more than that ...
Don't u know... Means u are not paying attention on ur classes ..

Lisa&Rosé: hehehe ( Nervous laugh)

After talking girls were also back to their home ...

But they don't know someone was also their in their conversation time ...

???: ( On phone) i want to know where she is and kidnap her before she go out of the country...

Other line : .........

???: WHAT !!! HOW CAN EVEN POSSIBLE IN HALF AN HOUR SHE IS OUT OF THE COUNTRY ..... TRACE HER TILL THAT PLACE ....

Other line : .........

????: And yes no one should get to know that where is she and who kidnap her ....

___________________________

TBC