16 - Party

Author's POV:

"Wait a minute Manobans. Did you both were acting infront of them also." Jennie asked to three of them.

Those three just looked at jennie than each other.

"I'm asking something." Jennie impatiently asked.

"Did you were acting infront of Soul Seven too." She asked again.

Both of them didn't said anything but just nodded.

"But why !! Mr. Lee said that they are also helping us then why you both didnt informed any of us " Jennie said in loud voice as she is fed up with manoban sister.

"Dont scare them jen i told them not to tell anyone . Now dont ask why. It just i can't trust them even if they help us . They.. are..... weird.... I mean they just popped up out of the sudden in our life and without knowing each other perfectly they are helping us.... Dont you think it's weird ...." Jisoo expressed her point of view.

"We are agree with you unnie" rose and lisa said.

"Ok unnie if you say so..." Jennie said .

"Forget this unnies and jen unnie now are coming in party right ?" Lisa said.

"Which party?" Jisoo asked.

"Today is hotel's anniversary party." Rosé answered her.

Jisoo made 'o' face.

"Yeah i will come in the party coz my jisoonie is here." Jennie gummy smiled and gave a gummy bear hug to jisoo.

"Lisa ... Rosé ... Make sure that everyone should come in this party . Everyone means everyone....

I just want to finish this now. Its getting suffocating now. I didnt know that hiding our true identities will make our life go hell." Jisoo said hugging jennie back.

Jennie breaking the hug said.

"Yes unnie you are right! I'm also tired being cute .... You know they take me so lightly they dont know that I'm not cute ... I'm badass.." jennie said trying to show her badass side but failed which made them laugh , she also laughed along with them.

"Okay unnies lets the war begin. They dont know who we are . But we know there every face. Either it real or its fake." Lisa said .

Jeongmin and eunwoo thought that body double is the real jisoo so they were relieved and was getting ready for party.

Jisoo's dad and mr. Manoban and mr. Kim are also getting ready as jeongmin told them to meet in the party.

Strange with the things with girls Taehyung , mr. Lee and others also were getting ready decided to rescue jisoo when everyone will be in party.

In the huge party room in a hotel. Everything is , party is on hype ... It is a masked theme party so many people wont able to identify their partner.

Disco light ball radiating rainbow lights falling on every body present inside the party.

**********

Lots of love 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜