Chapter 16 | Princess

2 days Later

I laugh whole heartedly, at my cousins who are making funny jokes and dancing and doing stuffs to keep me and the guest entertained as I sit with my hands full of henna

I encourage them to do the dare that Hafsa got from my other cousin who is not very close to us but we get close on occasions like these, and since I wont be able to participate in any games, because of my hands being full and mostly because of the henna artist who is giving me a glare for shaking so much.

I have apologised hundred times by now but still I do the same mistake, because funny things are happening in front of me and I just can't sit with a straight face like Ziyan manages to sit even if someone is falling on their face or tripping and stumbling which actually is funny, only thinking about how people trips I can let out a fit full of laughter like as if I am not from one of those species who trips over nothing.

And talking about Ziyan, we did not talk much in the past few days all thanks to my grandma, but he asked me to meet me in his study room to discuss about work and before he could start explaining I was dragged by my ear and was thrown in my room and on top of that I was lectured for more than 15 minutes till mamma came to my rescue.

I am in my house now, we just came the day before yesterday after setting up everything in Ziyan's house and also the reason was Ziyan not letting me get out of the house and when the doctor said I am absolutely fine I came back home.

And now tomorrow is my wedding and I am hell nervous like very very nervous.

Like mamma said, she did all the rituals she has to do and top of that as if I was not annoyed by their rituals grandma added some.

And the main ritual was not seeing the groom and I don't find any logical at all in that. These people sometimes look crazy in my eyes.

Ziyan's Mom is sitting in the corner looking at us with a beautiful smile on her face and I quickly wave at her only to earn a grin from her as she giggles cutely. I know she is going to be my mother in law and for some reason I am happy that she will be my mother, even though I should act like a shy teen now I don't know why I am looking into her eyes and grinning.

She moves her wheel chair towards me and I quickly ask hafsa to bring her here.

"How is my girl doing?" She questions me when she reaches beside me "Absolutely fine" she pats my hair lovingly.

"I am happy that your getting married to my son" she reminds me of the horrific truth, which I am trying my best to avoid after having a chat with my friends who said me some mature things that might happen in future and even the thought of being close to Ziyan, makes me gag and from that time I am regretting saying yes.

Being rich, and becoming CEO's wife is something else but this is actually something else. And my soul is shuddering just by thinking whatever they said which I put a break on as soon as possible before they go overboard and send me to depression.