Chapter 24 | Rumour

This little girl who should cry for ice cream being melting too quickly cries for a 28 years old man kissing someone which apparently is his wife.

I can only tell shit is happening in my life.

A gasp leaves Ziah's lips when she hears her and I worriedly take a look at her to see if she is uncomfortable or maybe crying for her personal video being out but I see blush creeping through her cheeks as she holds my arm.

"I thought the doors where closed? How did she see us? Oh god I am feeing shy" she hides her face in my arms leaving me shocked at her thoughts.

Okay that was not what I was expecting.

"Stay away from my Ziyan!" Irene yells making my poor girl flinch at her loud voice "Excuse me?" Only now Ziah's eyes opens when she hears her and her voice is dangerously low which tells me she is asking that girl to change her words right now or she will do that mercilessly.

"My Ziyan? Excuse me? What shit are you uttering Ms? Who the hell are you?" Ziah gives me a hard glare before standing up.

"I am someone who is very close to him, and I can tell he is just using you for his need now you better get the fuck away from my man you whore before I kill you!" Irene yells on top of her lungs gathering everyone outside attention as they rush in to see the drama, but hearing her my legs react and I quickly stand up to give her some good sense with a slap.

"Astaghfirullah" Ziah mutters at so many bad words that her innocent ears just now witnessed.

"What the actual heck are you speaking darling?" She takes a step closer and when she raises her eyebrow it only angers Irene more who I just want to throw out of this building now.

"List—" Irene starts but was cut of by Ziah who interrupts "wait—Ziyan? Do you relate to what she is saying? Are you her's may I ask, as she is trying portray you?" I quickly shake my head at this angry Ziah who is actually scary.

Not knowing what to reply, I tell her who she is so Ziah understands better because I have talked about her before.

"She is Max sister" and Ah leaves her lips as she nods "so you are that little not so cute sister of Max" she now understands like a mature girl and does not react by making a drama while cry and making a scene of being called by names.

"Yes so what? Listen you—You better fuck off from my way because Ziyan is mine only mine, he was mine, he is mine and he will be mine. He loves me and I know he kissed you just to feel the fun, he could have kissed me but I know he didn't want to hurt my feelings so now get out of this room" she starts with bullshit and ends with bullshit and I don't know how to shut her up.

What is wrong with this girl?

"I don't understand why you are being so fired up by the fact that Ziyan had me in his arms, don't tell me you are imagining yourself in his arms because that cannot happen, and who do you think he would be showing love to instead of his wife. I am sorry to break your teen heart but this guy here is married and is so in love with me that it makes me shy sometimes" I roll my eyes till the back of my head when she exaggerates and explains.

"He loves me to the moon and the black, he loves me like Romeo loved his Juliet. Like a husband should love his wife, so Ms how you barged inside just like that turn your heals and leave, because I can hear anything but calling my husband as someone and I cannot tolerate that, so please before I ask the guards to throw you out" still glaring Ziah speaks in a firm voice which shocks everyone present in the room, because she was always meant to be polite and only I knew when it comes to fighting with words no one can won against her.

Irene silently cries as she looks over her shoulder to glare at me and I am regretting even for being friendly with her.

"How can you marry someone else? Knowing that I love you" she questions me with trembling voice and when Ziah mutters "goodness, not with this shit again" I give her a glare for being so pissed and not handling it more decently.